BW/BW2 New pokemon have less detail/look lame

Pokemon look dissapointing

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gleafeon said:
Finally,someone who agrees with me. :D
Lolz really?Pokeball,Chewed gum,a black ball with sum smoke and face and a...brown thinghy with face...THOSE are the one that look from a notebook.

They're too simple but they're the 1st gen, the pokémon most people grew up with, so I think that only new fans may not really like gen 1...
And of course, I think they look good despite being simple...

but yeah, this kind of threads are really becoming annoying...

Gleafeon said:
Lol,zebras have stripes...Its not like they must put shimama spots,spirals,etc.And Munna isn't that bad...GEEZ,really why some people don't look at the old Pokemon?Some look WAAAAAAAAAAAAY LAME....(COUGHCOUGHDITTOCOUGHCOUGH)

EDIT:Sigh,im tired of these threads.>_> I know people have their opinions,but let's look at the good side of the Pokemon and not criticzise it when we first see it...I mean:"LOLZ GEAR IS SO UNCREATIVE,GEARS WITH FACES?" Look at Voltorb...I like it,but its design isn't great. "LOLZ YANAPPU LOOKS JUST LIKE AIPOM WITH A BROCOLLI ON ITS HEAD" There isn't anything wrong with that...PEOPLE ARE SOO EXIGENT,and I hate it when they are like that. -.- Its because people want something perfect almost EVERY SINGLE TIME,if you tell me."I want this perfectly good,I want that perfectly good." And sometimes they complain about something over-perfect:"LOLZ RESHIRAM AND ZEKROM LOOK LIKE DIGIMON BLAH BLAH BLAH"...I hope they don't let threads like this post too oftenly.And besides,every true Pokemon Fan likes every Pokemon no matter what...

Thank you. You summed up everything I had to say in your edit. I too wish people would stop complaining because, deep down, they are in love with the new pokemon.

Gleafeon said:
Lol,zebras have stripes...Its not like they must put shimama spots,spirals,etc.And Munna isn't that bad...GEEZ,really why some people don't look at the old Pokemon?Some look WAAAAAAAAAAAAY LAME....(COUGHCOUGHDITTOCOUGHCOUGH)

EDIT:Sigh,im tired of these threads.>_> I know people have their opinions,but let's look at the good side of the Pokemon and not criticzise it when we first see it...I mean:"LOLZ GEAR IS SO UNCREATIVE,GEARS WITH FACES?" Look at Voltorb...I like it,but its design isn't great. "LOLZ YANAPPU LOOKS JUST LIKE AIPOM WITH A BROCOLLI ON ITS HEAD" There isn't anything wrong with that...PEOPLE ARE SOO EXIGENT,and I hate it when they are like that. -.- Its because people want something perfect almost EVERY SINGLE TIME,if you tell me."I want this perfectly good,I want that perfectly good." And sometimes they complain about something over-perfect:"LOLZ RESHIRAM AND ZEKROM LOOK LIKE DIGIMON BLAH BLAH BLAH"...I hope they don't let threads like this post too oftenly.And besides,every true Pokemon Fan likes every Pokemon no matter what...

COULDN'T.AGREE.MORE
I'm a fan of pokemon since I remenber and I never hated one single pokémon, I like them all! Ones less then the other sure but still people, it's pokemon!!! Like gleafeon said, a true pokemon fan likes every pokemon, no matter what.
PS: the only pokemon i hated turned out to be fake (the ugly-plant-owl-thingy), so...

what the thread above me said. people are acting very blind to the creativity so far. i dont get voltorb but some of the concepts and legends (ditto and gastly) are good but couldve been done better. 1st people are hating 4th gens details and now they hate the basic (which are on nonevolved pokemon) pokemon in 5th gen. bipolar much?

I think the game freak have made a great set of new pokemon with some being very different and detailed, while others being simple and lacking in detail.It makes it nice for people who like detail, and people who just like simplicity.I don't see why your not happy with this generation, because I think this generation has the best (so far) detailed/simple layout

In Gen 1 we had simplicity
In gen 2-4 we had alot more detailed Pokémon
Gen5 we have simplicity

Simplicity is Key XD

JacobeTheElf said:
I don't get this. When Zekrom and Reshiram were first revealed, people were complaining about how detailed they were. Now people are complaining that the other new pokemon don't look detailed enough. WHAT COULD MAKE YOU PEOPLE HAPPY? (Sorry for the Caps Lock) I'm not the only one to notice this either. Anyway, I personally really like the new pokemon how they look.

I dont see your signature SORRY:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

as of now yes.
on topic: pokemon was is wiill continue to be great. we just need everyone to calm down for a bit and stop to smell the roses. besides just like ebry new gen. haters be hatn and i be hatn the haters.

Shadow Arceus said:
^rankursuu(spelling) isnt very simple....
offtopic: does anyone else hate tabunne?

Tabunne looks like a thing that i saw in one of my dreams.....it then turned into a demon anteater like most of my dream crearure :\

On topic:Every Poke Gen had some simplistic designs, its not like its a new thing, so saying that you hate how they look so simplistic is saying you hate quite alot of Pokes :p

Extreme Pokemon Fan said:
IF YOUR SO TIRED OF THESE THREADS THEY WHY DO YOU POST ON THEM:D

Well, because I was also stating that I agreed with the above user that posted that many Pokemon earlier on were very simple, as some newer ones are.

I really like the simpler Pokemon (except for Munna. Go away, Munna).

Gleafeon said:

i LIKE THE POKEMON ITS JUST THEY CAN BE BETTER LIKE DP POKEMON

ya why are you? dp sucked imo. it was to detailed on pokemon i didnt like. i really only loved staraptor and the evos of past pokemon. the others were forgetable with amazing movesets. it should have the mixture of simple (kanto and johot) with hoenns details. put that in the oven till goldne brown and you got gen 5 baby.

First people complain about pokemon being too over designed.
Now this.

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother being a part of these groups.
Edit: Oh wait, I just realized most of the people who start these threads are 10-ish.

Kraai said:
First people complain about pokemon being too over designed.
Now this.

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother being a part of these groups.
Edit: Oh wait, I just realized most of the people who start these threads are 10-ish.

I find that odd. Some Pokemon are VERY detailed, while others...not so much.

It's interesting, nonetheless.

._.

There seems to quite a problematic lack of civil discourse here...

Also, thread creator, CAPS MEAN YOU'RE YELLING, DON'T.

And I'm sure there's a a gazillion threads like this as well. Can't you people just stick to discussing how ugly the new Pokémon are when they're revealed any way?

*Poof*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back