BW/BW2 New Pokemon Emonga

Status
Not open for further replies.
bustournewpoke.png

OK, that "new" Pokemon on Pokejungle is obviously fake. How does a ball evolve into a gorilla/ape?
It doesn't even have its shadow behind it. >.>

ManhattanTheStarr said:
OK, that "new" Pokemon on Pokejungle is obviously fake. How does a ball evolve into a gorilla/ape?

yeah it does. It's what happens right when it comes out of the pokeball

LOL! How is it real? I doesn't have the shadow behind it like every other Pokemon. And it just looks so... fake. :x

EDIT: Ugh, alrighty then. But if this piece of feces they call a Pokemon is real, then Game Freak must have gotten hella lazy with it. >.>

UPD2: More information revealed!

Shikijika is Normal/Grass its ability is Chlorophyll
Shikijika’s appearance changes with the season. Spring: Pink / Summer: Green / Fall: Orange / Winter: Unknown
Shell Blade base power: 75, 95% acc, 10PP [Physical] Chance of lowering defense

Playerking95 said:
Listen to me for the last time just because older Pokemon aren't in the games doesn't mean it's prevo of pachurisu can't be in it without it's evo or luvdics evo can't be in there without it's prevo. Also they have yellow cheeks big tails, black eyes that thing in between there ears, similar ears and a white body i'm laughing at the people that don't see the resemblance also emonga is bigger than pachirisu weight wise and they re the same height.

It is not pachirisu's prevo! It makes no sense for emonga to lose its flying type and become a regular electric. And their tails are extremely different, their ears are not the same and their colors are completely different. They are to completely unrelated pokemon!

lol, that new ''ball'' Pokemon looks creapy o.o if its real..then..yeah xD

Edit: oh its real ;( hmm guess its kinda cute :p

I wish we could just have a news thread for this instead of a discussing it in a page about Emonga

ManhattanTheStarr said:

Well... Their both based on the Daruma

darumap.jpg

Playerking95 said:
Don't call me dumb chances are i'm smarter then you. Read my post. Listen to me for the last time just because older Pokemon aren't in the games doesn't mean it's prevo of pachurisu can't be in it without it's evo or luvdics evo can't be in there without it's prevo. Also they have yellow cheeks big tails, black eyes that thing in between there ears, similar ears and a white body i'm laughing at the people that don't see the resemblance also emonga is bigger than pachirisu weight wise and they re the same height.

lol how old are you>?

ohh and ok i get your point bro but trust me it has nothing to do with pachurisu!!

what a day
1st the guy claimed he had corocoro scans LIAR
2nd emonga
3rd hidurama pre vo
4th
5th
6th

ill leave those open

ManhattanTheStarr said:

Hihidaruma is based on a Daruma doll moreso than a gorilla. That baby one looks similar to a daruma doll, so that would make sense for a small daruma doll like creature to become a bigger daruma doll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back