BW/BW2 New Pokemon Emonga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panthera

Pokemon look like Pokemon. Not Digimon.
Here is a new Pokemon from the B/W Tour Bus.

141542545.jpg

Cute :3

RE: New Pokemon: Pikaclone :D

I Toataly love this thing!!!!
It will be one of my favorite 5th generation Pokemon! :D
I can't wait to catch him and is that Gigaisu? awesome!

EFFFFFFFFF THAT THING! Ugh, I thought Chillarmy was going to be the Pikaclone in the game, it was already bad enough.

Unless Chillarmy evolves into that dopey flying squirrel. Oh well, at least neither of them are as bad as Pachirisu -_-

On the plus side though, Gigiasu's art is AWESOME!! Omf, he's so cool *-*

I think its name is Emosoka, but I'm horrible at translating, so its probably not. :/

Edit: Scratch that, its name is Emonga, and its the Momonga Pokemon (Which is JP for Flying Squirrel)

For me... it doesn't seem that Gigaisu has a mouth XD

Definitely a flying squirrel. Watch this be Pachirisu's evolution. Omg... now I'M making evolution speculations. D:
Also, Gigaisu doesn't look related to Nosepass/Probopass at all to me. Wow, a similar color scheme. Anything else? >.>

ManhattanTheStarr said:
Definitely a flying squirrel. Watch this be Pachirisu's evolution. Omg... now I'M making evolution speculations. D:
Also, Gigaisu doesn't look related to Nosepass/Probopass at all to me. Wow, a similar color scheme. Anything else? >.>

From Serebii (which thinks its a CoroCoro leak...) "Emonga, the Flying Squirrel Pokemon. Its Electric/Flying (ZOMG!!)"

"Gigaisu, High Pressure Pokemon. Rock type" :3

ManhattanTheStarr said:
Watch this be Pachirisu's evolution.

Oh goodness no, no, no, I would have a brain aneurysm if this was the case, I HATE PACHIRISU SO MUCH. If that thing got an evo, I'd seriously lose it.

But thankfully this thing looks NOTHING like Pachirisu, so it's safe to say they aren't related. It's like how everything thought the new deer was a Stantler pre-evo just because it was a deer :/

Mucrush said:
From Serebii (which thinks its a CoroCoro leak...) "Emonga, the Flying Squirrel Pokemon. Its Electric/Flying (ZOMG!!)"

"Gigaisu, High Pressure Pokemon. Rock type" :3

I was right? :0
There's a pleasant surprise. :3

Mucrush said:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Wait wait *breathes* I got it, it's just electric because it's a pika-clone. Not pachirusu related. Besdies, they said it's only going to be 5th gen only, everyone knows this by now, so why would they be showing off 4th gen evos after annoucing it would be 5th gen only until the ND. Everything's gonna be OOOOOH KAAAAY...

Tarazuma said:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Wait wait *breathes* I got it, it's just electric because it's a pika-clone. Not pachirusu related. Besdies, they said it's only going to be 5th gen only, everyone knows this by now, so why would they be showing off 4th gen evos after annoucing it would be 5th gen only until the ND. Everything's gonna be OOOOOH KAAAAY...

Lol! Don't be too sure. It's an ELECTRIC, flying SQUIRREL.
Look! It's even white, and has yellow electric cheeks like Pachirisu. To be honest, I'd like for it to be an original Pokemon. Not Pachirisu's evolution. So I'm on your side. D:,

Oh, wait so...

Kanto: Pikachu and Raichu

Jhoto: Pichu

Hoenn: Plusle and Minun

Sinnoh: Pachirisu

Isshu: Emonga (?)

So with every generation comes a new Pikaclone. How... exciting. u_u

ManhattanTheStarr said:
Lol! Don't be too sure. It's an ELECTRIC, flying SQUIRREL.
Look! It's even white, and has yellow electric cheeks like Pachirisu. To be honest, I'd like for it to be an original Pokemon. Not Pachirisu's evolution. So I'm on your side. D:,

Oh, wait so...

Kanto: Pikachu and Raichu

Jhoto: Pichu

Hoenn: Plusle and Minun

Sinnoh: Pachirisu

Isshu: Emonga (?)

So with every generation comes a new Pikaclone. How... exciting. u_u
You forgot Chimiry (can't never spell its name right XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back