New Mewtwo Mega Evolution Form Revealed in Pokken Tournament?

No it's dark/rockets's/shiny Mega Mewtwo X.

I think it is too lame for having two mega of any pokemon anyway, I highly doubt a third mega will be made here. Only Charizard and Mewtwo have two mega evolution, why not the others? What specific reason is given for them having two mega? Mega evolution concept is not explained well at all. To me there is no difference between mega evolution and another from of a pokemon.

I love orange and I love mewtwo. I even play an orange mewtwo in SmashBros on occasion. Therefore, this is awesome.

I will let you know what I think. I think this mewtwo is corrupted by crystals. Torchlight tm calls this ember blight.

No it's dark/rockets's/shiny Mega Mewtwo X.

I think it is too lame for having two mega of any pokemon anyway, I highly doubt a third mega will be made here. Only Charizard and Mewtwo have two mega evolution, why not the others? What specific reason is given for them having two mega? Mega evolution concept is not explained well at all. To me there is no difference between mega evolution and another from of a pokemon.
Zard and Mewtwo are the most popular girls in school, and GF wanted to give them extra special stuff to divide their fanboy factions.
Pokken Tourney is getting in on that by making yet another version of Mewtwo.

Zard and Mewtwo are the most popular girls in school, and GF wanted to give them extra special stuff to divide their fanboy factions.
Pokken Tourney is getting in on that by making yet another version of Mewtwo.

True but at this point its getting a bit annoying. Would be really nice to see some other fan favorites make the roster. Considering the roster will be small on console release, it sucks that we have most of the smash mons and 2 Pikachu.

Looks like it really is for the Wii U!
Or was that already announced?

*Hopes for Shadow Mega Mewtwo Y*

Guess (and hope) it's like Primal Dialga: a videogame's exclusive Pokémon, not a real new Mewtwo form...

Pretty much nothing new here. All this does is confirm that 2 mewtwo characters will be in the game, similar to both Jin and Devil Jin so not only will we have 2 Pikachu, we'll more than likely have 2 Mewtwo as well.

Why is everyone refering to XD Gale of Darkness?
"Shadow Mewtwo" nothing more nothing less :p

With all the Mewtwo TCG merch recently, I wouldn't be surprised if we got Shadow Mewtwo as a card at some point.

I knew it, It was Shadow Mewtwo and Shadow Mega Mewtwo X, Im so happy about this.
CANT WAIT UNTIL IT ON THE WII U!!!!!

Why is everyone refering to XD Gale of Darkness?
"Shadow Mewtwo" nothing more nothing less :p
The american games make it kind of hard because of the naming, but "Shadow" Mewtwo is the same thing as Dark Pokemon in the original TCG, before the Darkness type was introduced. I guess Pokken wanted to use the Shadow naming convention because it's already the main go-to dub phrase for Dark/Bad Pokemon.

But yeah, we haven't really heard it since XD and Dark Pokemon have been absent from the TCG for a long time. So that's prolly why.

Back