New members of pokebeach.com/forums, please read!

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter
Lately, I have been using the "Report" Button A LOT! And I mean A LOT. And these "cases" in which I have to use the report button wasn't done by experienced members, but the newer members. (No, I will NOT mention names.) The VERY few cases which you would see on pokebeach are spams, no, not spam posts, but Thread Spam. I have no idea why they would want to spam, especially in a Thread. For he newer members, I highly recommend that you read this thoroughly before doing anything further on the forums. All encouragement and support by the older and more experienced memebrs is kindly appreciated.

Thank you.

~ ArmaldoEX

Indeed, sir. I have been using the report button quite a bit, too. People, warnings are issued to spammers. Please don't take that risk of getting banned. You know who you are, so be careful, and if you think you can get away with these scenarios, think again. Everyone here has access to the report button, and I'm sure they'll have enough sense to use it, as necessary. This isn't funny business. If you like bans, then God help you. But, always know, someone is watching, whether it be mods, or regular forum members.

~CC~

Thanks for the support. Just to warn you, we have dozens of members that are really active, but got banned for bad behavior and spamming activities. Look through the member list and look at the members banned. If you ever be rude or seem to insult any other members who reported you or want to go against them, you are able to receive a ban from the Admin. Even a strategist can be banned, and a strategist HAS a Reputation. So, try not to go against other people.

OMG I had to use the Report button like 8 times in the past week. It's is getting out of hand. Hopefully all the new members'll see this, because that little button is getting annoying.

Arcanine out.

Arcanine 274 said:
OMG I had to use the Report button like 8 times in the past week.  It's is getting out of hand.  Hopefully all the new members'll see this, because that little button is getting annoying.

Arcanine out.

Yeah...it's getting out of hand. People don't understand how serious this is. This isn't a game.(although the HP, EV, etc. is)

Yeah, I had to use the report button on some cases including reviving dead topics...
I hope they all understand it is NOT a game!

Shadow_Hunter said:
Did you mean me??? AEX??? Because you locked few my threads. No problem (even if you didn't mean me)!

S_H
You will have to watch your posts Shadow_Hunter. Some of them are borderline whether they're spam or not. Just be careful with your posts.

And yes, this is getting a little out of hand. We're rushing to keep up with Reports too, mainly spam/double postings-threads, the rest isn't that common.

For anyone new, just have a quick read of the rules. This is a forum which we try to keep in order and just to show some respect for the work alot of people do around here you could take just 2 minutes to read the rules only once. That's not alot to ask really.

Shadow_Hunter said:
Did you mean me??? AEX??? Because you locked few my threads. No problem (even if you didn't mean me)!

S_H

Of course not. I haven't see you spam THAT much unlike some others. Abhorsen, if you could, please Sticky this Thread. Well, I hope that the new members see. And I mean new members, not older members who made newer accounts. It's really good to see 3 people by my side.

I think you have to admit, some of it is pretty funny. But yeah, totally getting out of hand, I saw someone make a topic in the clan thread entitled "nothing". Ahem.

I don't think it's THAT serious. 45 times is quite, unbelievable. Anyway, I need a Mod to Sticky this A.S.A.P so that newer members can read it.

I'm a new member and I've read the rules a few times already and I hope I haven't spammed. And I also hope that this is not spam, either.

I've also used the "Report" button alot with the last week (along with PMing Abhorsen to sticky some of my threads)
If you newbies don't want me to report you...then follow the rules!

Noobnerd said:
I'm a new member and I've read the rules a few times already and I hope I haven't spammed. And I also hope that this is not spam, either.

Your hope is crushed. I'm taking this chance to point out the spams. You spammed in my Clan, and you can see what I commented by looking at the quote below:-

ArmaldoEX said:
Noobnerd, I know you're NOT part of this clan, but please, don't bump this Thread for no reason at all. One more spam in this Thread will result reports, and ignores. I ask again KINDLY, stop bumping or spamming in our thread. This Clan has better things to talk about than the Stats below our Avatars. Besides, you just want to add your postcounts, which is not cool. I get very frustrated with non-members spamming in this Clan. And, there is a thread that talks about the stats, which can be accessed here. No, DON'T post here saying you're sorry, cos it adds to the spam.

This case MUST be fixed immediately. The amount of spam increased eversince these new members join. Thank You.

~ ArmaldoEX

Noobnerd said:

Ghost Pokemon Master said:
aex I want to know if i spammed already

You know, I think it'd be obvious if you spammed or not. AEX doesn't have time to tell you, or point out useless posts, so you'd better watch your posts.

Back