New Ken Sugimori Art Book to be Released in May [4/8]

masterryanx

N
Midori Harada was posting about this on Facebook earlier, I nearly had a heart attack when I saw it. This is one book that I absolutely must own, it cannot come out soon enough.

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
This a book i've been hoping would be out someday :)

I hope theres concept arts and maybe unused TCG artwork :)

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
I'm surprised there's no info about Pulseman art with this. Could potentialy be a sign it gets it's own art book though. who knows. regardless this seems like it'll be great.

yammark

Aspiring Trainer
OMG , OMG , I've been waiting this for so long . Actually I want this book is just only for Pokemon , i don't care for Quinty and Jerry Boy (Quinty , Jerry Boy will be a wasted page for me ) . 360 page is not enough for me , i want 1000 page for Sugimori art . LOL

Can't wait for the release date

HoOhLugia

The most Ultimate and Powerful Pokemon Master!
I would really like Ken Sugimori's Artworks! I would love to learn his concepts...if the book showed it...
But is it for sale in Australia?

GadgetJax

Traveling Storyteller and Card Faker
TokenDuelist said:
I'm surprised there's no info about Pulseman art with this. Could potentialy be a sign it gets it's own art book though. who knows. regardless this seems like it'll be great.

So I'm not the only person that played Pulseman, eh? Fantastic game, it definitely deserves a sequel, even though that probably won't happen.

yammark

Aspiring Trainer
Here are some review i just read .

My Ken Sugimori artbook arrived but it doesn’t have any Pokemon art of his I didn’t already own aside from the piece on the cover. :(

I’m selling my Ken Sugimori Works book cause I don’t want it/wasn’t what I expected

Oh so my Ken Sugimori artbook came in a day early from Japan. It’s full of really cute art though I will note that the book seems to be about 70% early manga by the guy and 30% game concept art. Pokemon takes up all of ten to fifteen pages if even that. So yeah if you’re a Pokemon fan you may be irked but if you like the guy’s art this is a great book. Even if you can’t read Japanese the manga here (Quinty & Jerry Boy) are really cute and fun. Definitely worth the twenty bucks (thirty with S&H fees). Only complaint is the binding seems really loose; it’s just a softcover so handle with care.

In my opinion . I'm glad i don't order it yet . Because I'm care only for pokemon , not for Quinty and Jerry Boy . :(