BW/BW2 New Hopes for the Pokemon League?

PhadedPhione said:
I wish they would have both. Cave where I grind last minute exp and amazing anime elite four to place the icing on the cake.

I guess the Victory Road is like the Anime Elite 4, because when you defeat a trainer, they claim that their hopes of winning the Pokemon League is gone, it seems like a tournament cave.

runeon12 said:
I guess the Victory Road is like the Anime Elite 4, because when you defeat a trainer, they claim that their hopes of winning the Pokemon League is gone, it seems like a tournament cave.
True, but it doesn't have that same fell to it like the anime does. And your Pokemon aren't healed between every round. AND you can't choose who you are going to use for what battle after you start. :(

No, I mean making it like the anime, where there is a different match each day, so you heal overnight.

A tournament would be cool like in the anime. Suzuran Confrence! Isshu Conference!

ive always thought you should have a choice. maybe a victory road for a little training and a tournamant of past trainers youve met (like riley in DPPt).
if the latter did happen, id want their to be 8 trainers from 10 possible pokemon. like a pure attack trainer of a priority user or maybe even some weather teams

swimfastray said:
offtopic: when are they going to make a Pokemon Contest game?

ontopic: the anime has so many cool elements in it that should be in the games
- Ash always has a posse
- POKEMON CONTESTS! and I mean in different towns like Ru/Sp/Em
- Anime-exclusive towns
- better plot, etc.

I completely agree

no posse please. riley and the others were cool but stalkers are weird. i want pokemon contests to be a lot more like rse. no more pink and dress ups and dancing! i want it to be like the anime w/ battles and appeals.
of course all this might not happen because of pokemon musicals(eww).

frostwind said:
ive always thought you should have a choice. maybe a victory road for a little training and a tournamant of past trainers youve met (like riley in DPPt).
if the latter did happen, id want their to be 8 trainers from 10 possible pokemon. like a pure attack trainer of a priority user or maybe even some weather teams

Really great ideas.

thanks. only problem i can think of is how to make it less difficult then the elite four. maybe 3pokemon and free healing between battles?

frostwind said:
no posse please. riley and the others were cool but stalkers are weird. i want pokemon contests to be a lot more like rse. no more pink and dress ups and dancing! i want it to be like the anime w/ battles and appeals.
of course all this might not happen because of pokemon musicals(eww).

I think Musicals are better than contests.And they don't really look that pink at all.

well musicals cant be that worse then contests. actually i think it could be fun if its done right. think my prejudice is based on contests not like the anime.

well musicals cant be that worse then contests. actually i think it could be fun if its done right. think my prejudice is based on contests not like the anime.

I think they need to change everything. Instead of the Elite Four having certain types, they should have certain strategies. One of them could use, say, a Baton Pass team, while another guy could use Rain Dance team. That would make the battles much more interesting and less Gym Leader-ish.

thats kinda what i had planned. a member using water types should be able to use rain dance and have leads, support ect.
also what if before, the trainers had pure teams. ie a pure attak team. itd be great for training pokemon for evs.

what teams would there be? i was thinking 8 of these 10:
sunny day/rain dance/ def/ atk/ spd/ spatk/ spdef/ hail/ sandstorm/ trick room.
hopefully theyll be past companions and friends. its much more fitting to see how others have grown and become stronger.

Offtopic: I want travelling compainions too... Like Brock and Misty. Maybe the trainers you faced could become travelling compaions of yours? Well you can choose not to. ;D

Drakeman said:
Offtopic: I want travelling compainions too... Like Brock and Misty. Maybe the trainers you faced could become travelling compaions of yours? Well you can choose not to. ;D

That is awesome!!
Other than their stronger Pokemon and their use of items such as Full Heals, the Elite Four are the same as Gym Leaders, and I want that to change, so they have strategies or something like that. And some people might hate this, but i think it is cool, they should add double Battles/triple battles to the elite four, to make it harder, and make them less like really hard Gym Leaders

Back