BW/BW2 New Hopes for the Pokemon League?

ShayminSky

I see what you did there...
Well, since they were restarting from R/B/Y/G (kinda) with B/W, does anyone think the Pokemon League would be different? Like you face your rivals and other Pokemon trainers, then MAYBE fight the Elite 4 than fight the Champion? I am trying to ask if anyone thinks it will be like the anime. I don't really know how it works, since I didn't really start watching the anime and actually paying attention until Battle Frontier.

The Pokemon League in the anime works like this:
You go through a tournament of trainers, and if you beat them all, congratulations. It isn't over YET though.
You must then participate in the Champion League, where you face the regions Elite Four and then the Champion.

Yeah, it would be great to see something like that replace the Victory Road (the only thing good about that monster dungeon was that you could catch those fairly high levelled Pokemon).

I think this idea would be cool, and I hope it goes into effect.

another instance where the anime is better than the game(the only other 1 i can think of right now is pokemon contests)

Yup, i agree with you completely. They have added many new features, and improved a few old ones, so why not add things from the anime? As rockinpickahu said it will be the best game ever!!

I wouldn't call it the best game ever, but it would be one of my favorite generations, next to 1 and 2. Even though I started ACTUALLY playing through the game and training at D/P(I was 10. XP)

I really hope they do this for B/W. It would be amazing!

I like this idea very much and i think they should improve the victory road to actually make it a road not lots of floors of caves spread out everywhere.

This. Is. My. Dream.

I cannot stand the cave-like victory roads and have always doted on the League Competitions in the anime.

I really hope this happens too! What if we have a Victory Road, and a Anime-type Pokemon League?

ShayminSky said:
I really hope this happens too! What if we have a Victory Road, and a Anime-type Pokemon League?

I would like the Anime-Type Pokemon League, but I HATE the Victory Road.

Victory Road gave you a chance for last-minute grinding/evolutions before you do the Pokemon League, so I think it will stay.

offtopic: when are they going to make a Pokemon Contest game?

ontopic: the anime has so many cool elements in it that should be in the games
- Ash always has a posse
- POKEMON CONTESTS! and I mean in different towns like Ru/Sp/Em
- Anime-exclusive towns
- better plot, etc.

rockinpikachu said:
tournement like anime would be epic. But what would happen if u lose?

Offtopic: @ShayminSky - Lawl, my quote is in your siggy :)

Ontopic: You'd probably restart the League.

Yeah, I hated Victory Road, cause of the annoying Pokemon, and the puzzles. But it always did help me before the Pokemon League, and I guess that's why they keep Victory Road there, to help them level up their Pokemon. So VR is probably going to stay *sigh*

offtopic: when are they going to make a Pokemon Contest game?

ontopic: the anime has so many cool elements in it that should be in the games
- Ash always has a posse
- POKEMON CONTESTS! and I mean in different towns like Ru/Sp/Em
- Anime-exclusive towns
- better plot, etc.
off topic- Yeah, I agree with you, I hated that there was only one place to go for a contest in D/P/Pt.
on topic-I think that when battling the Pokemon League, there should be some sort of 3D cutscene before the battle. Makes it feel more like anime :p

I wish they would have both. Cave where I grind last minute exp and amazing anime elite four to place the icing on the cake.

Back