Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new trailer for Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl has been released which shows off various scenes and updated music.

As early-purchase bonuses, fans can get Dawn and Lucas in their Platinum-style outfits. It was previously revealed fans would also get a Manaphy egg via Mystery Gift, and a gift of 12 Quick Balls when downloading the games.

Team-Galactic-awaits-in-Pokemon-Brilliant-Diamond-and-Pokemon-Shining-Pearl-YouTube-2-21-200x113.jpeg

Team-Galactic-awaits-in-Pokemon-Brilliant-Diamond-and-Pokemon-Shining-Pearl-YouTube-2-26-200x113.jpeg

Team-Galactic-awaits-in-Pokemon-Brilliant-Diamond-and-Pokemon-Shining-Pearl-YouTube-2-29-200x113.jpeg

New artwork of various human characters and Pokemon was also revealed...

Continue reading...

ArceusTrainer

Arceus Collector
''Unlike the illusions of the previously discovered form of Zorua''. What did they mean by this? Do the original forms of Hisuian pokemon make a appearance in the game perhaps?

Mistwalker

Master of Martial Arts
''Unlike the illusions of the previously discovered form of Zorua''. What did they mean by this? Do the original forms of Hisuian pokemon make a appearance in the game perhaps?
Probably have some way of obtaining them, like how you could get the Alolan forms of the gen 1 Pokemon in Let's Go. Could also just be a plain reference, like they are assuming people have played gen 4 at some point

dom

Aspiring Trainer
no they're saying that the unova zorua migrated to the region but died out. & these reborn ghost versions have become evil & spiteful because of it.

So the unova zorua used to create illusions but they were not created out of spite, but the hisiuian one is created through spite & thus is probably more dangerous than the illusions of the unova versions.

it's just flavour text.

(though like other games with regionals you'll probably be allowed to transfer the original version in...eventually.)

Last edited:

fleshrum

Cephalophore
I love it so much. Don't care that it's derivative, it looks great, cool typing, neat flavor.

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
I really really really really like these. I’m really looking forward to the game.
Also, I think regional variants may be my favourite thing added into the games in the recent generations. I really like seeing older Pokémon reimagined.
edit: In the trailer when Zoroark's attack on Gardevoir knocks the trainer over, it sounds like the trainer grunts. Indicator that there'll be actual vocals in the game (if not a lot of voice acting, maybe just smaller sounds like that)
also I really like the Hisuian Growlithe inspired clothing

Last edited:

mortychichi

Aspiring Trainer
Hisuian Zorua and Zoroark are absolutely beautiful, super excited to see their shiny forms!

It irks me that these "new" artworks of human characters are almost identical to their appearance in DPPt though. This just seems so boring and lazy to me :/