News New 'Espeon-GX / Umbreon-GX Premium Collections' in July!

TotoBoss

Kappa
I love this espeon art 10 times better as the current ra espeon art. Idk I just never really liked the art on the set ra espeon.

Rindon

Aspiring Trainer
Espion coin looks awesome and I have to agree with @TotoBoss the Espeon artwork is way better. Curious though or am I mistaken. Why is the umbreon art the same as set gx card?

NeoRaikou

Aspiring Trainer
Espion coin looks awesome and I have to agree with @TotoBoss the Espeon artwork is way better. Curious though or am I mistaken. Why is the umbreon art the same as set gx card?

Because TPCI wants you to buy both boxes... they could have easily combined the two. -__-

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
Well it goes without saying that I'll be getting the Espeon GX box first, cause I do love my psychic kitty :)

I do like the concept as well - both Eeveelutions in one box, yet the alternate art treatment is focused on the featured Pokémon. Even if it IS a little bit on the crafty side. Then again, I did buy both Alola Collections, but they weren't Premium Collections.

CYL

All hail Eevee!
I think the Eevee is a foil, correct? Does anyone know what kind of foil it is? Guess I'll have to drop money on that too if it's a unique type of foil...

GonzalesLau

Aspiring Trainer
I think the Eevee is a foil, correct? Does anyone know what kind of foil it is? Guess I'll have to drop money on that too if it's a unique type of foil...
I heard that it is gonna be like the holos from the Starters GX boxes, you know, the ones that the starters and the first evolutions had.

VikesFanOG72!

Aspiring Trainer
Going to have to start putting all this stuff on a calendar so I know how much I need to save by some date...
I literally put it in my phone with an alarm so I'm the first one at toys r us or walmart here in VT lol

The new art looks great.

With the news that reprints will be dubbed "Alternative Prints", thus keeping their original set number/legality, etc. I wonder whether these reprints will also get the 'A' stamp?
I would think no because of it being a black star promo but I totally see what you're saying

Where I live, boosters are $6-$7, so getting 6 boosters, 2 GXs, a pin, a jumbo card and a coin for $40 seems reasonable to me, I don't know why the rest of you complain so much.
People just like to complain, I think its a decent deal and I've had pretty good lucky pulls from the boxes. I collect the BS Promos so I don't mind a box with cool stuff in it other than buying packs. Another thing to think about is, I feel as if booster packs can become a money pit. Theres been times I went 0-9 all green code cards in all of them so thats not good and at 4 bucks thats still 36 bucks for 9 packs (1/4 booster box) so for 4 bucks more you get a useful promo and chance of more. Can't really beat it unless you just buy singles.

When were these supposed to be released? Mid-July?

I'm digging that Espeon pin.
JULY 14th

Last edited by a moderator: