News New 'Espeon-GX / Umbreon-GX Premium Collections' in July!

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
Surprisingly nice, unexpected and totally unecessary. I'm starting to think that Pokémon's the root of all evil along with money.

teh awesome mudkipz

the dankest mudkip
The best part is I can buy umbreon GX without opening so many packs. Then, I can finish my Umbreon Gx/ Yveltal.

(edit: I hope this doesn't have the new numbering system like the jolteon EX)

WastedSkyPirate

The new art looks great.

With the news that reprints will be dubbed "Alternative Prints", thus keeping their original set number/legality, etc. I wonder whether these reprints will also get the 'A' stamp?

JimiCobain27

Aspiring Trainer
Where I live, boosters are $6-$7, so getting 6 boosters, 2 GXs, a pin, a jumbo card and a coin for $40 seems reasonable to me, I don't know why the rest of you complain so much.

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
I have to ask, are these exactly the same as what you'd pull from a SuMo pack? As in 100% identical?

the jumbo and corresponding eeveelution GX are different art from the ones in S/M. but same attacks.
the opposite eeveelution GX and eevee card are the same from the set.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Where I live, boosters are $6-$7, so getting 6 boosters, 2 GXs, a pin, a jumbo card and a coin for $40 seems reasonable to me, I don't know why the rest of you complain so much.

Packs are approximately $4.50 usd around here. That and the pull rates are usually horrid in these collections. You're at risk of getting like 10 bucks in promos and nothing else. These premium collections are fun, yes, but usually they aren't the best value for your money. The ones with playmats and eight packs are quite a bit better, especially the mega salamence one (where the promo is worth 30 bucks easily).

But TLDR booster boxes are the best way to get packs and buying singles is overall the best way to get card in general.

GEN4SUPREME

Aspiring Trainer
I love everything about that Espeon box. The new art, the coin and pin especially are why I am 100% going to pick up the Espeon GX box.

Arannayl

Aspiring Trainer
i going to buy this one! umbreon is perfect for my dark deck and my mom loves the Mumbo cards!

Tyboy_2000

Dawn Wings is Best
I don't need it, I don't need it, I DEFINITELY don't need it, I don't need it, I don't need it...

I NEEEEEEEEED IT!!!!