News New 'Espeon-GX / Umbreon-GX Premium Collections' in July!

Apterous

Aspiring Trainer
Article confuses me... sounds like there will be two collections, but the way it reads is that each contains 3x Eevee, 3x Umbreon-GX, and 3X Espeon-GX. I'm assuming it actually contains one of each and the only difference in content the Jumbo Card, Pin and Coin, correct?

Can't wait to see if they get new art! Foil Eevees always have a home in my binder, and I might even jump on these for the pins.

Donutnut1

Aspiring Trainer
Article confuses me... sounds like there will be two collections, but the way it reads is that each contains 3x Eevee, 3x Umbreon-GX, and 3X Espeon-GX. I'm assuming it actually contains one of each and the only difference in content the Jumbo Card, Pin and Coin, correct?
Sounds like it'll be one of each, with a different jumbo, pin and coin like the Solgaleo and Lunala ones.

iEnderMan06

Aspiring Trainer
Very excited for the new art, I still need to get three SM17 IRL so that I can start work on my Lunala GX/Espeon GX Deck, so it's nice to see new art here as well hopefully, 5ban Graphics gets to do it and not someone else...

Theo

Aspiring Trainer
Is this going to significantly decrease the price of these two cards? Especially the Umbreon which actually has some play-ability.

GoldenMagikarp

Aspiring Trainer
Umbreon is one of my favourite pokemon, so I'll have to get that one. Very excited to see what the coin, pin and new artwork (if any) looks like.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I'm calling it, this is this year's April Fools' joke. Yeah, this news is way too vague to be an actual article.
At least I won't be really disappointed much like the old Shaymin-EX/Toad/Manetric/Gengar deck joke from last year...Ah, how naive I was then.

Coolpilot

Bisharps don't know 'bout my Togekiss
Advanced Member
Ooo, this'll be a nice way to get more Umbreon & Espeon - I like to get every promo of a card I intend to use at some point, so this'll be less SM singles I have to buy. I'll be interested to see what the promo art looks like - an whether the promo Eevee is holo or not.

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
Well I've been wanting to get an Espeon GX to add to my collection, this looks like it'll be the easiest way to get one :)

theprp30

Aspiring Trainer
Why this, there are already have three different versions of each of these cards. Pokemon just trying to make more money as usually with nothing new.

Matthew the Fairy Lover

The Lover of everything Fairy
Why this, there are already have three different versions of each of these cards. Pokemon just trying to make more money as usually with nothing new.

They're doing this so more players have access to these high sought after but expensive good cards. Why are you complaining?