New English ORAS Trailer [9/12]

Now I'm waiting for what introduces the TCG. If that Primal Groudon card we're awaiting will be weak to water, I cancel playing PTCG. It is enough ridiculous, that they did fire-weak metal Heatran in Phantom Gate/Forces.

Btw., about that note for Mega Slowking “eaten” by Shellder from its head – I was the first, who speculate about that in another thread. ;-) It could be awesome, if it was actually true and the Shellder now became something like helmet + mask (spiked helmet… and now, in the language of TCG: integrated Rocky Helmet in an ability…) OK, stop dreamig. Although I'm still hoping in Mega Slowking. :)

Hm, I wonder what happens when Primal Kyogre and Primal Groudon battle each other? Probably changes back and forth from harsh sunlight to heavy rain, like in Emerald's story. Cool.

Front page said:
The systems will come with the games pre-installed.

As the XY systems should have...

They also released a bunch of screenshots and a bit of into on the games' site.

Demo version: So it's like the Colloseum pre-order disc. Cool! Looks like they're using Pokemon Link to send you your Pokemon.

Official site said:
Stay tuned for details on how to get a code that will enable you to download the Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire Special Demo Version from Nintendo eShop.

Last edited:
I like their new Abilties. :) And I like Mega Gallade more and more.

I really look forward to the games. Too bad Nov 28 is so far away... (I guess I'll play SSB 3ds (when it comes) in the meantime until they come out).

Hopefully everybody worldwide can download the demo from the eShop...

The descriptions reveal more fleshed-out goals for the two villainous teams, with Team Aqua now wanting to expand the seas for Pokemon's benefit and Team Magma wanting to expand the land for humanity's development.
I just thought I'd point out that the whole benefit of humanity vs benefit of pokemon thing isn't really new, they've been saying that since the originals... I guess this time they're just really shoving it in your face. That aside, I'm really happy about those screenshots. You actually do get to fight both teams, even if it is just that one time!

That video made me so excited! I mean, now I can not hold onto my seat any longer!

I do agree that Groudon's ability makes it equal with Kyogre. I was worried that when I battled my sister, I would instantly lose Groudon to her Kyogre, then that clip made me sigh with relief.

I love the new Mega Evolutions by the way! I can not wait to use them in battle!

NaturallyDark said:
Have you guys noticed that in trailers where a Mega is shown off, often they're shown fighting another Pokémon that can Mega Evolve? I just went back and checked the older X and Y videos, and Pokémon like Salamence and Gyarados appeared frequently. In this trailer, we saw Shiftry and Dusknoir, I believe. Do you think that means they'll get Megas in this game or the next, too?
Given that those two Pokemon are the signature Pokemon of the only two Elite Four members with updated artwork right now, it's possible.

Chariblaze said:
Hm, I wonder what happens when Primal Kyogre and Primal Groudon battle each other? Probably changes back and forth from harsh sunlight to heavy rain, like in Emerald's story. Cool.

This. I was wondering this too. Maybe it works like the other abilities, the slower mon wins the weather war? Although that doesn't make much sense anyway...

INNER F***ING FOCUS!? Seriously!? I can understand and support (now anyways) Shell armor Mega Slowking. I understand and can support Healer Mega Audino.
BUT INNER FOCUS!?
Classic TrollFreak. -_-

But everything else is great. Mega Gallade looks amazing! Plus the gameplay footage made me like Mega Camerupt and Sharpedo more now.

I wish mega sharpedo had many more teeth... oh well. At least I like him better now that I've seen his ingame art, same with the other two, although I probably won't use any of them.

I'm really looking forward to using primal kyogre tho. I love his new design :3

Welp, at least the site hints at it's speed having a relevant increase (it said nothing about it for Gardevoir and went from 80->100).

If its speed is raised to at least 110, Mega Gallade has a chance at being good still.

I'll start breeding for a Jolly Ralts now. Don't they dare make its stats Mega Gardevoirs with attacks swapped D:<

Am I the only one who noticed that the 2 gold crosses on M Shatdedo's face make an A and M Camerupt has a M like we all saw I really like that , its a nice touch.

Alex020295: Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt are mascots of Team Aqua and Team Magma respectively. It's only natural for them to be designed with the team "logos", even if I disagree with that.
Btw., can you imagine the power of Eruption now? It'd be rreally HUGE! I'm hoping in Mega Wailord now...

OMG CHARACTER CUSTOMISATION CONFIRMED!!!!
http://38.media.tumblr.com/11dd240e02ae14d88a2d3dd90ba94f23/tumblr_nbu376iFl61tb982to1_500.jpg

(look at Orlando below his secret base)

NotSeen said:
Alex020295: Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt are mascots of Team Aqua and Team Magma respectively. It's only natural for them to be designed with the team "logos", even if I disagree with that.
Btw., can you imagine the power of Eruption now? It'd be rreally HUGE! I'm hoping in Mega Wailord now...

Nope....Camerupt is slow you need to be at full health to have 150 base + it has no secundary effect so you are better off using fireblast. Seeing hijumpkick and leaf blade on loppuny and shiftry I hope they revamp movepools and maybe tm compatibility and give it tbolt and other stuff.

alex020295 said:
http://38.media.tumblr.com/11dd240e02ae14d88a2d3dd90ba94f23/tumblr_nbu376iFl61tb982to1_500.jpg

Isn't it just an in-game character?

steffenka said:
alex020295 said:

That's a Japanese screenshot of the future OR/AS global link and that is Orlando's secret base entrance and below is his icon which is customized.. I mean that's my thought im 90% sure this confirms character customization.

alex020295 said:
NotSeen said:

Nope....Camerupt is slow you need to be at full health to have 150 base + it has no secundary effect so you are better off using fireblast. Seeing hijumpkick and leaf blade on loppuny and shiftry I hope they revamp movepools and maybe tm compatibility and give it tbolt and other stuff.

That's true, but it would do great in Trick Room teams, especially since its speed has dropped and is even lower now.

alex020295 said:
steffenka said:

That's a Japanese screenshot of the future OR/AS global link and that is Orlando's secret base entrance and below is his icon which is customized.. I mean that's my thought im 90% sure this confirms character customization.

Actually those are all in-game characters. I think its gonna be like gen 4 or 5 where you could choose to be a specific trainer class. So this kinda confirms that character customization won't be returning for ORAS (and I hope I'm wrong).

NotSeen said:

Eurption 150P

Lava Plume 120P
Flamethrower 135P
Heat Wave 143P
Fire Blast 165P

the accuracy goes down though, but Eruption still needs it to have full HP to be stronger than Flamethrower/Lava Plume...which should be hard to pull off.

alex020295 said:
Seeing hijumpkick and leaf blade on loppuny and shiftry I hope they revamp movepools and maybe tm compatibility and give it tbolt and other stuff.

Omg I didn't notice Leaf Blade on Shiftry. Finally!!!!
Just bred myself a Seedot for my ORAS playthrough yesterday with a focus on it's physical attack :DDD

Now they need to bring back Knock Off and Sucker Punch as move tutors and it's fine again xD

Back