Pokemon New Electabuzz Evolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz

Garchomp FTW!
IF that is an Electabuzz evolution, I am going to jump through the window in a sign of joy, Hopefully it will be a good electric type for once, if you dont know what I am talking about check the main page of Pok'ebeach.

What do you think of the New screenshots and (hopefully) the Electabuzz evo, Is any one else going to jump for joy?

Thread name changed for clarity so that people don't accidentally post the same topic. ~DRK176

RE: Damn that is cool...

I will jump from the window as a sign of death. That thing is waaaaaay ugly!! But at least seems powerful :D

Tch, some people are too negative. :p I think it looks pretty cool too. Probably the red eyes that does it for me.

EDIT: Quadruple post. A new record for me!

I have been waiting for this to happen for a long time and it is finally coming true.:)

Yeah, what I want is an evo of Jynx and Magmar, and then a baby form of Chansey. That way, all of those weird high-number original pokemon that got pre-evos or evo in the GS era would have three different forms. I can see baby Chansey now:

Chanse (Pronounced "chance")
The Luck Pokemon
When a very nutured and cared-for Chansey egg hatches, it may hatch into a Chanse. Chanse is very rare, and to this reason, some think they are merely small Chanseys.

RE:  Damn that is cool...

ChanseyMaster said:
Yeah, what I want is an evo of Jynx and Magmar, and then a baby form of Chansey. That way, all of those weird high-number original pokemon that got pre-evos or evo in the GS era would have three different forms. I can see baby Chansey now:

Chanse (Pronounced "chance")
The Luck Pokemon
When a very nutured and cared-for Chansey egg hatches, it may hatch into a Chanse. Chanse is very rare, and to this reason, some think they are merely small Chanseys.
People call the real Chansey 'Chance' for short:/

Yeah, an evolution of Magmar, not Jynx, would be awesome:D Maybe it would be a swan or a goose.

I know, since people call it that for short, it'd be perfect that the baby would be named that. (Don't try to reason with me. I use false logic. As you can see, Chanse=MC squared)

Me too, but if they're making an Evo of Electabuzz, then they kinda have to make an evo of Jynx to even it out. I wanna see an Evo of Murkrow.

yeah, sure bub.

The evo of electabuzz looks pretty chunky. I bet its like scyther-->scizor. It'll have a better offence, but lower speed.

I want an evolution of all the basic pokemon that are already out.:)

Electabuzz is a pok'emon I wasn't expecting to get an evolution, what others are there that could use one? I know Dunsparce:D

Yeah there is A LOT of pokemon yhat need evolutions.:)

I'm blanking out on his name at the moment, but the flying bug with speed boost that you used to only find in a swarm needs and evo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back