Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The 3D model for a new coin Pokemon has appeared in the internal data for Pokemon GO. Its model has a Pokemon ID of 1080, but this isn’t its Pokedex number (although we are expecting Scarlet & Violet to push the Pokedex to over 1,000 Pokemon). The model was discovered by @poke_miners.

A brand new Pokémon?
A new Pokémon has been added with a file named "pmMystery" inside the file is it referred to as pm1080 so Pokémon Number 1080. Only 3D assets were added, no 2D yet to see.
What could this mysterious new creature be? pic.twitter.com/e6e6CMDjiT
— PokeMiners (@poke_miners) November 4, 2022

The new Pokemon first appeared in a recent trailer for Scarlet & Violet. Many fans noticed a Pokemon with antennae in the background of one shot. It was only partially revealed (circled in red below)...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Nintenfreak

Aspiring Trainer
"What could this mysterious new creature be?"

We will find out on November 18th; we are not on a rush to know about it. I am guessing it's a steel type pokemon. Zzzzzz
if they put it in the game there's a good chance we'll learn about it next week. They wouldn't have put it in if they weren't gonna do something with it relatively soon. Meltan got revealed very quickly after it was datamined.

Mudkipster07

Savvy TCG Mudkip Fan & TCG Alt Art Fanatic!
guessing bug type and cause it has a coin on its back maybe bug steel, it's also kind of cute!

Hunga

Oh no! Rotation in sight
There have been some rumors about a faerie/metal pokemon and I suppose this is it?