New ACE SPEC, Pokevital A, Revealed from “Night Wanderer!”

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Pokemon has revealed its first daily card for Night Wanderer! The set will release in Japan on June 7th. In English, we expect its cards to become part of our special August set.
Thanks goes to Jake C. for the translation!
Pokevital A – Trainer
Item
Heal 150 damage from 1 of your Pokemon.
If this card is in your discard pile, it can’t be put into your hand or deck.
ACE SPEC: You can’t have more than 1 ACE SPEC card in your deck.
You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn.

Continue reading...

The inability to re-use made sense on the Special Energy ace spec that reduced prizes taken as it would be much harder to play around for most decks, but on this one I feel it's not warranted. I know it can be Lost Vacuum'd, but I feel like I'd prefer Hero's Cape every time over this, or as mentioned above Scoop Up Cyclone.

Pokevital A? Then what will Pokevital B be? Heal an amount of damage from all your Pokemon, maybe?
B could be something like Heal 60 damage from 3 of your pokemon. And maybe Pokevital C lets you heal 13 damage counters from your pokemon in any way you like. 🍻😃

Last edited:
Maybe there'll be a new ex that does +120 damage or something if you healed it this turn, like the old Gardevour V, or the current Miltank in standard. 🤔🥤It could even do an amount of additional damage equal to the amount of damage recovered.

Last edited:
This card just sucks. Can't Pokestop into it and doesn't impact you in a positive way most of the time when you would realistically need this. IMO if you want to justify this card to be non-recyclable, make it a max potion that doesn't discard energies, or even better, make it a heal all damage and remove all effects on the active pokemon, but it can't be recycled.

This card just sucks. Can't Pokestop into it and doesn't impact you in a positive way most of the time when you would realistically need this. IMO if you want to justify this card to be non-recyclable, make it a max potion that doesn't discard energies, or even better, make it a heal all damage and remove all effects on the active pokemon, but it can't be recycled.
Ooh, yikes, I didn't even think about Pokéstop. It's when people notice little interactions like this that you're glad to have as many people analyzing a card as possible.

Ooh, yikes, I didn't even think about Pokéstop. It's when people notice little interactions like this that you're glad to have as many people analyzing a card as possible.
I had a Pokestop discard my Maximum Belt... learned this one the hard way myself.

I can design a better card in 3 minutes.

Choose 1:

- Heal 200 damage from any of your pokemon
- Remove 15 damage counters from your pokemon in anyway you like
- Remove all damage from 1 of your pokemon, if you do: discard all energies from that pokemon

If you played Pokevital A before in this game: you can't play this card or use any of its effects again for the rest of the game.

-------

Is still bad, as it competes with better ace specs, but it allows you to recycle it in case it gets discarded or something (you just can't use it twice). It also gets you more bang for your buck by providing multiple healing options.

Man, they seem to release half assed cards that won't see play because they don't playtest them enough. There was no harm in making hiper aroma a "grab any number of stage 1 pokemon from your deck and put them into your hand" or item box being so weak.

Last edited:
are there any ways or loopholes to bypass the permagraveyard rule? i know lost zone stuff is getting phased out but would this somehow work to be reused? just me overthinking it lol

Back