New “Premium Tournament Collection” and “ex Box” in April!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We can exclusively reveal a new “Premium Tournament Collection” will release on April 5th! It will retail for $39.99. We should have its product image next month.

Cyrus-Premium-Tournament-Collection-108x200.jpg

Klara-Premium-Tournament-Collection-109x200.jpg

Marnie-Premium-Tournament-Collection_Side_EN-637x1200-bd93c0f-106x200.jpg

We don’t yet know which Trainer this one will feature. Japan will be getting merchandise featuring Bianca on January 26th to tie into Wild Force and Cyber Judge, so she’s one possibility. She was a rival from Black and White.

Bianca-61x200.png

Continue reading...

Last edited:
My local toy stores still carry a ton of Juniper boxes, while Marnie was obviously sold out in second.
Waifu Issue.

I want Bianca not Iono, thank you.
At the same time it would be weird for Bianca to get a product before/at the same time as her standard card as the Cyrus/Klara boxes came out month or 2 after release of the card.

We don't get remakes in consecutive generations. That would also be way too early for product tie-ins. Those wouldn't happen until 2025.
It's not my first instinct to think this is a tie-in for an unannounced game, either (the SV DLC is reason enough, and like you said, tie-ins typically fill the year after the game), but it's not entirely accurate to say we don't get remakes in consecutive gens. FRLG and HGSS released in consecutive generations, as did LGPE and BDSP (though I can understand categorizing LGPE differently). Moreover, we haven't had a year without new mainline content since 2015, and Game Freak released TWO games last year. What else could possibly be ready to release in 2024?

At the same time it would be weird for Bianca to get a product before/at the same time as her standard card as the Cyrus/Klara boxes came out month or 2 after release of the card.
Ok, why not both then? Both Bianca and Iono.

I'm not going to sugar coat it, bianca is my favourite pokemon character so yeah. she should get the box over iono

It'd be nice if Bianca got a new card, her old one kinda sucked
Kinda, yes as a modern player it sucks but actually saw play as it was a format with very limmited options.
E.g.
But yeah, giver her a new reprint. It would suck if it was another draw 6.

Back