TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Another potential dragon symbol.

Berquet: PM me and I'll help you out.

Fang: Thanks a lot, bro -- definitely something to consider. My only fear is that the wing doesn't as quickly enough pop as "DRAGON." Is it obvious enough? That's the primary reason for the proposed change.

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Another potential dragon symbol.

The wing is fairly plainly not a bird wing but a dragon wing. I really think it works. The Rising Badge design could be a reasonably good basis but I'd still favour the wing.

Fangking Omega said:
The wing is fairly plainly not a bird wing but a dragon wing. I really think it works. The Rising Badge design could be a reasonably good basis but I'd still favour the wing.

I agree with this!
*likes because it looks like a Charizard wing*

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: What chu know 'bout that ARCEUS (x2)?!

Arceuselectric.png
Arceusrock.png

Truth be told, Zap Plate was made in February...just forgot to post it here, I guess.

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: What chu know 'bout that ARCEUS (x2)?!

Nice. Are you going to have to make extensions on the Arceus wave foil?

~SS

What do you mean extensions on the foil, SS?

I believe Shiny Shinx is referring to the shiny wave that goes across both the cards attack/information section. The same that appears on all Arceus cards.

Nice work, CMP. Not used to the use of Latin, but seems like a nifty idea in my opinion.

Very, very cool. I especially like what you did to the anime screencap. It's always nice to see some of your own art going into the set. :)

I actually already made the blanks and the Arceus foil to all 17 types. I just made my own version, so I didn't have to extend it at all -- all I needed to do was make it to fit a 17 card-wide (huge) file. So I guess nope, no extensions. :)

Thanks for the comments everybody!

Those Arceus look ridiculous.
-claps-

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Electric Arceus, Rock Arceus, and Darmanitan!

Thanks, Scizorlicious!

Darmanitan.png

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Electric Arceus, Rock Arceus, and Darmanitan!

Not gonna lie. I thought the flavor text said that it could destroy a duck truck. I was all WHUT TEH FUDGE!?

My dislexia aside, I like the card. I like the Poke-Power, too. Not sure about this, but shouldn't the Poke-Power effect read "If Darmanitan's remaining HP is 50 or less..." rather than "If Darmanitan's remaining HP are 50 or less..."? I know HP means Hit Points, but I don't think I've ever seen a card phrase it like that...

Nekoban Ryo said:
Not gonna lie. I thought the flavor text said that it could destroy a duck truck. I was all WHUT the FUDGE!?

My dislexia aside, I like the card. I like the Poke-Power, too. Not sure about this, but shouldn't the Poke-Power effect read "If Darmanitan's remaining HP is 50 or less..." rather than "If Darmanitan's remaining HP are 50 or less..."? I know HP means Hit Points, but I don't think I've ever seen a card phrase it like that...

Haha duck trucks better watch out...Darmanitan is comin'!

In regards to your question, I think that's how it's phrased now, but that's not how it was phrased Neo-era. Neo Genesis Heracross reads "If Heracross's remaining HP are 20 or less..."

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Arceus, Darmanitan, and CELEBI!

Celebi.png

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Arceus, Darmanitan, and CELEBI!

CMP said:
Haha duck trucks better watch out...Darmanitan is comin'!

In regards to your question, I think that's how it's phrased now, but that's not how it was phrased Neo-era. Neo Genesis Heracross reads "If Heracross's remaining HP are 20 or less..."

Ah. Still sounds weird to me.

As for the Celebi, I like everything about it except the holo yellow border. I could be mistaken, but I'm nearly certain that all holo borders from the Legendary Collection to modern sets have had silver borders. Of course, I'm well aware that this is your own set, so you're free to make it however you want, but that yellow just isn't settling well with me at all. :/

It sounds weird to me too, but meh...it's how it was worded at the time.

Not a fan of the silver border, TBH -- it doesn't look right with Neo blanks. I dunno, though...maybe it's because I made it, but it doesn't look all that weird to me.

Those cards are like OMG! anyways, keep up the good work ;).

Where did mssingno.come from.

Are you gonna release this set or it is just for fun(I know it stupid question). I Favourite Victini card!

Back