TCG Fakes Neo Destiny Revival

Discussion in 'Creative Works' started by Alolan Teddiursa, Mar 5, 2021.

1. LccSaultyFish Aspiring Trainer
    LccSaultyFish

Dear Alolan:
    Thank you for your reply. Acctually after asking this question, I go through the forum and find a lot of useful information. I find the holosheet as well now.
    I have another question : do people in this community print their cards out or just in digital status? If print, I am curious that the holographic effect can be printed in good quality?
    Best regards.

2. Alolan Teddiursa Aspiring Trainer
    Alolan Teddiursa

Some people print out them but I think most people just leave them in the digital status. In the thread 'Neko's fake creations' there is a section where he gives an useful tutorial on how to print holo cards. I hope that would be helpful!

LccSaultyFish likes this.
  3. Alolan Teddiursa Aspiring Trainer
    Alolan Teddiursa

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Five more cards for today. I made two Absol cards because Absol is badass.

Shining Stantler: Credits to Falling Skies amazing Stantler card. Stantler is such a forgotten Pokemon and I feel it deserves more attention. It feels mythical in my opinion as it has the ability to twist the reality as well as creating illusions.

4. LccSaultyFish Aspiring Trainer
    LccSaultyFish

Dear Alolan
    Thank you for your reply. It is really helpful.

5. Alolan Teddiursa Aspiring Trainer
    Alolan Teddiursa

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It has been a while since I updated the thread. Finally over 80 cards made. The Shining Misdreavus was a card inspired by Light Year Liam. That Void Plunge cannot be more creative.
    Expect some eeveelution remakes next!

6. Alolan Teddiursa Aspiring Trainer
    Alolan Teddiursa

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Six for today. I am aware that these eeveelutions have been printed in Team Rocket and Neo Destiny but I still wanted to make these cards because obviously, eeveelutions are awesome.
    I am not sure why these images have been downsized. For a higher resolution, download these images in my sta.sh link.

7. LightYearLiam Aspiring Trainer
    LightYearLiam

This is a bit late, but I really love your adaptation of my Misdreavus. Making it a Shining Pokemon feels somehow fitting and I love how the artwork reflects its status as a Shining Pokemon.

Alolan Teddiursa likes this.
  8. Alolan Teddiursa Aspiring Trainer
    Alolan Teddiursa

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A few more for today. Legendaries will be presented as both holo and non-holo in my set. Shining Delibird is a card inspired by Charmaster's Delibird. It's Present attack is quite risky in my opinion:), use it only if you dare.

9. Alolan Teddiursa Aspiring Trainer
    Alolan Teddiursa

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Finally 100 cards in the set (excluding Shining Pokemon)! Hope that I will hit 200 soon!

Charlotte and Jabberwock like this.
  10. Alolan Teddiursa Aspiring Trainer
    Alolan Teddiursa

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hi, it has certainly been a while. I haven't made cards recently due to my left eye being damaged but now I feel better so I guess it's time to resume. Light Milotic was my initial entry for CaC but unfortunately I could not attend that one due to my eye problems. Still, I saw a lot of interesting cards in that contest and boy, everyone there was sure good at faking!

11. Charmaster:) The Cube Master, Charmander fan, & Lapras rider.
    Charmaster:)

Wow! These cards really ARE incredible! Great effects, great artwork (how to you get so many artist permissions?), great aesthetic balance, etc.
    One minor mistake I did notice are the evo-logos on the Snivy line. On Servine its a little TOO high up? And just a friendly reminder that for Serperior you can always use stock Ken Sugimori art (or Xous54's artwork. Xous does a great job with Ken Sugimori-type Pokémon illustrations) in place of Pokémon GO 3D renders.
    Anyways, all your cards are spectacular! And also, hope your eye is doing better.
    P.S. the Snivy artwork you chose is adorable, great choice!

12. Alolan Teddiursa Aspiring Trainer
    Alolan Teddiursa

Thanks a lot Charmaster! I am really happy that you like them. What are evo-logos? I just use blanks from CMP since I do not know how to make blanks myself. Please let me know and I will see if I can fix them.

My eyes are better now, thanks. I just can't use the computer too often still, which sucks:(.

13. Alolan Teddiursa Aspiring Trainer
    Alolan Teddiursa

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Five more for today. I hope you like these Pokemon cards. All dark and steel type Pokemon will have a rarity of at least uncommon in this set since dark and steel types were pretty special back then and you could have only 4 copies of those energies in your deck. They are also a bit stronger than other types.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021 at 4:26 PM
  14. Alolan Teddiursa Aspiring Trainer
    Alolan Teddiursa

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Another five. I have decided to add held items in this set. I know it's a mechanic in DPPt but it would work nice as an alternative Pokemon Power that never gets shut down.
    Also, I will try to include all 26 Unowns, once I find the desirable artwork.

15. Jabberwock #Jovimohnaeliackvid
    Jabberwock

Forum Mod Articles Staff Member

The held item bar looks outstanding! Looking forward to seeing more of it. :D

You might already be aware of this, but CMP made artwork for 13 of the 28 Unowns as part of his Neo Redux project, which you can find here. It's free to use, like all his art. :)

16. Alolan Teddiursa Aspiring Trainer
    Alolan Teddiursa

Hi, thanks for the Unown art! I didn't know that it was free to use though, they look really amazing. I will definitely include them.

17. Alolan Teddiursa Aspiring Trainer
    Alolan Teddiursa

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5 more. Togepi was one of my mons on my team back in the day in Crystal. At that time, there were no guides or walkthroughs so I knew nothing about friendship and I was amazed when it evolved at only level 14. Making these cards sure brought back some memories. Hope you enjoy!

18. Alolan Teddiursa Aspiring Trainer
    Alolan Teddiursa

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Another six. This time featuring the Talonflame line in both Light and Dark. Also check out the updated Dark Liepard below (also in the previous thread). The artwork is from Sui, one of my favourite artists.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021 at 4:25 AM

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

Jabberwock