TCG Fakes Neo Destiny Revival

Alolan Teddiursa

Aspiring Trainer
Dude, these cards are undeniably the best vintage fakes I have stumbled across and I really love how you revive the Neo Destiny expansion. The artwork that you use really fits well with the card template and the cards just look so exquisite as a whole. All cards have interesting effects, creative abilities, and it is obvious that a lot of effort have been put into making every card. Heck, even the commons are gorgeous and worth collecting! I am glad that they aren't real though, cause otherwise my wallet is going to hurt.

Jokes aside, I am concerned about the power level of a couple cards in this set. Dark Talonflame can potentially take 2 prize cards in a row and in a format where coin flips are so dominant, Light Togekiss could enable broken combos to be dished out turn after turn, consistently. But I assume that if you make enough cards you could potentially create a unique format with this single set and that might turn out interesting.

By the way, I am a huge fan of the e-series cards and I wonder if you are going to make one of those sets in the near future. I love custom cards but too bad I have no knowledge of Photoshop so I can't make them myself.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing more of these!

Thank you! I am glad you like them! Unfortunately, I am quite busy at the moment and cannot make another set.

Alolan Teddiursa

Aspiring Trainer
127_by_sadra1124_delxzqw-pre.png

128_by_sadra1124_delxzqn-pre.png

129_by_sadra1124_delxzq9-pre.png

130_by_sadra1124_delxzpw-pre.png

131_by_sadra1124_delxzpk-pre.png

132_by_sadra1124_delxzp4-pre.png

6 more remakes for today!

Alolan Teddiursa

Aspiring Trainer
133_by_sadra1124_demvee6-pre.png

134_by_sadra1124_demveet-pre.png

135_by_sadra1124_demvef4-pre.png

136_by_sadra1124_demvefj-pre.png

137_by_sadra1124_demvehx-pre.png

138_by_sadra1124_demvehn-pre.png

I feel really bad for what happened a few days ago but great thanks for bringing this site back. Six cards to celebrate the return of beach.

Last edited:

Alolan Teddiursa

Aspiring Trainer
It sure has been a long time. I have actually finished 250+ cards for my Neo destiny revival set, just did not post them. I will gradually start to post on a daily basis now. I hope you like these cards. Today we have the Fennekin line.

214_by_sadra1124_det1h8f-pre.png

215_by_sadra1124_det1h7y-pre.png

216_by_sadra1124_det1h7d-pre.png

217_by_sadra1124_det1h6m-pre.png

Attachments

• 215.png
    215.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
  • 216.png
    216.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 21
  • 217.png
    217.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 20
  • 214.png
    214.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:

HRBEK

Aspiring Trainer
I was a huge fan of the Gym Leader sets, so it was annoying that the Johto Gym Leaders didn't get any love.

Attachments

• Chuck's Machamp.jpg
    Chuck's Machamp.jpg
    805.4 KB · Views: 19

Wolf Raider

Aspiring Trainer
This is so darn cool. I especialy love how held item was used. I always tought that it had potental to provide alternative source of abilities. Gkad to see that more utilised here.