• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Needs-Please close :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: NEEDS MEW PRIME, GENGAR PRIME, ABSOL G LV.X, SMEARGLE UD! TAKE DOTW AND YOU'LL GET NICE THROW-INS

Okay so here's what i'm going to offer then
Your
1 Mew Prime
1 Absol Prime
3 Gengar Prime
1 Smeargle UD
1 Promocroak
3 Spiritomb League Promo
1 Blaze FB X

My
3 Spiritomb Regular
2 DCE
1 Machamp LV.X
1 Giratina LV.X
1 CurseGar
2 Cyrus's Conspiracy
1 DGX
2 Machamp Prime
1 RH Machamp SF
1 Alph LithographHGSS

I don't think i can offer a luxray gl lv.x @ the moment, not b/c you don't have enough stuff for it but b/c i have a mail fraud case pending, so i don't want to risk going down to 1 lux gl x right now.

RE: NEEDS MEW PRIME, GENGAR PRIME, ABSOL G LV.X, SMEARGLE UD! TAKE DOTW AND YOU'LL GET NICE THROW-INS

my:
Blaziken FB X
Your:
1 Machamp SF RH
1 DCE

azelf master-maybe, i'll lyk by the end of the weekend.

RE: Needs 2 Smeargle UD, 2 Absol G LV.X, 2 Absol G, 4 Pokemon Collector and 2 Gengar Prime!

HUGE DEAL OF THE WEEK!
I WILL THROW IN MORE THINGS
I REALLY NEED ALL OF THAT STUFF FOR TESTING
THE DEAL IS NEGOITABLE
PLEASE SOMEONE TRADE ME THOSE CARDS :)
THANKS.

RE: Needs 2 Smeargle UD, 2 Absol G LV.X, 2 Absol G, 4 Pokemon Collector and 2 Gengar Prime!

No, if we can't work something out for Luxray I cant do it.

torterratank-okay, is there any way i could trade for a part of it, say like the promocroak or something like that? LMK.

BUMP IT UP GUYS! COME ON HELP ME OUT! IS WILLING TO PUT IN cash if you are a verified seller :)

I am interested in 2 Palkia G and 2 VS Seekers if you have them. I have a RH Call Energy. CML for more cards to add.

RE: Wants- 2 Gengar Prime,, 2 Mew Prime, 3 Pokemon Collector, 1 Toxicroak G Promo, 2 Sableye SF and 2 Smeargle UD! HAVES

eevee-nothing i need, unless you have any old mewtwos(looking for base set shadowless, both base set 1st editions, legendary collection mewtwos and rocket's mewtwo ex specifically)

RE: Wants- 2 Gengar Prime,, 2 Mew Prime, 3 Pokemon Collector, 1 Toxicroak G Promo, 2 Sableye SF and 2 Smeargle UD! HAVES

The other thing I really need was a
2-1 Blaziken FB X

okay, just realized i never responded to your pm, my bad, yeah they got into a sticky situation(my lux x) and that's why they aren't being traded for right now, as for blaze fb+his x you can just offer for them.

Ok how about
My:
Promocroak
Call energy

Your:
2-1 Blaze FB X

I have a promocroak smeargle UD, 2 LP Spiritomb AR and most of your want, I want your 3x RH Rare candy (UL I hope) 2 palkia G, and any other of my wants you may have so LMK if we can work something out.. :)

do you have 4 parasect SV?

torterra_tank-the call energy isn't a high priority right now, so prolly not.

wiiman-okay, just LMK what you have off of my wants(the stuff i want most is the stuff in the DOTW)

konter-i don't think i have any, sorry.

I have the folowing:
1x promocroak
1x smeargle UD,
2x LP Spiritomb AR (it says next to the regular one you want to trade for these)
1x Mew prime
And 1x most of the others, but not for trade unless the deal is REALLY good

Okay my RH Rare Candy are UL and i have 2 palkia g's, i'll look@your list later tonight see what i have and make an offer.

My Promocroak + Spiritomb Tr

Your:
Garchomp C Lv X (Promo), Cyrus Conspiracy, Absol G

do you have any of the following:
la mewtwo
RR jolteon
RR flareon
2 level maxs
1 luxary ball
3 sp energy
2 espeon 4
3 pokemon rescues
xx pokedrawer plus
md Espeon 18/100
md Umbreon 32/100
hgss energy (throw in)

if you just have hgss basic energy, i can trade some of your throw ins for them

I have kingra prime

any collector? or anything else from my wants?

note: half of my wants are pending..so lmk Any want that you have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back