• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Needs-Please close :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Needs-Lanturn Prime, Donphan Prime, FULL RDL, 2 Shaymin UL and MORE! Haves- A lot and will be updating :)

avocado-anyway i could get 2 shaymin?

tyranadon-srry bro, i don't have most of the cards anymore i do need to update...

konter-i've only got the Prof Judge,do you think you could just offer? I would need them replaced w/ normal versions though just to lyk.

RE: Needs-Lanturn Prime, Donphan Prime, FULL RDL, 2 Shaymin UL and MORE! Haves- A lot and will be updating :)

Please CML for 1 Collector, and 1 Pachirisu COL.

My:
2 SHAYMIN UL
2 PROFESSOR JUNIPER
2 SEEKER
4 PHANPY HGSS
3 HORSEA UL
2 SEADRA UL
2 ZOROARK PROMO
1 Rotom UD
2 Indigo Plateau

your:
Magnezone Prime x2

I only have 1 RH Shaymin sorry :(

My
Lanturn Prime
Your
Shuckle Promo
Tyrogue
RH Twins

darkvoid-I saw the Shaymin UL, would you do that for a collector? LMK.

darkpkmntrainer-that's tough, i have to think about that one.

avocado-Okay, i'll LYK, i think i'll end up passing, but i might counter.

glaceon-i'll pass i value shuckle higher than lanturn.

@Cfour

Perfectly fine. PM'ing now.

@ Colts i can add some water energy BW, 1 rotom UD, 2 Horseay UL, 2 seadra UL (1 of em is RH) and 2 indigo plateau.

And if it's still no, tell me what you want for just one of the mew prime. thanks.

Can you trade bulk cards/LvXes for Lanturn Primes?

Alright, LMK or counter. I need as many Mags as you're willing to trade

CML for RDL full. My thread is on first page. Oh, reply on meh thread to.

Please CML for your 2 magnezone(primes).. Thank you. Willing to throw in whatever is necessary to trade for them.

i have:
4 PHANPY HGSS
3 HORSEA UL
2 SEADRA UL
1 ZOROARK PROMO
3 LANTURN PRIME
3 CHINCHOU UL
1 CLEFFA CoL.
i would like:
3 magnezone prime
also do you have the pre evos of magnezone??

Please CML for:

1 RH Samurott(Pike)
1 Klinklang
1 Serperior(ability)
1 RH Switch (BW)

These are 4/9 of the cards I need to complete the set.

From your wants I have:

2 Indigo Plateau ( 1 RH)
1 Lost world
4 Twins
1 Kingdra UL
1 Yanma TM RH
2 PHANPY HGSS
Anything else you may want from my list.

I have:
1 FULL RDL
1 SHAYMIN UL
4 PHANPY HGSS
3 CHINCHOU UL
1 CLEFFA CoL
2 Kingdra Prime

I want:
4 Mew Prime

Plmk. Thanks.

My
2x Seeker
Your
RH Juniper
2x Sage

I have these from your wants:
4 PHANPY HGSS
3 CHINCHOU UL
2 Indigo Plateau

I saw you were trying to get rid of your old pre-hgss stuff, so I picked a few things out that I need. I don't value them really that much though since they are going out of rotation but lmk if there is anyway we can make a trade for some of them.

I like:
1 Crobat G
1 Energy Gain
1 Gyarados SF Line(reg not rh)
1 Warp Energy(SF)
1 Sableye (SF)
1 Call Energy
1 Looker's Investigation
1 Toxicroak G (Promo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back