Need ways to make some money!

Kingdra King

User experience may vary
I have decided to do some work to get some extra money. I have looked on some sites and I know all the basic ways. So does any one have any ideas for me?

Thanks!

RE: Any tips on washing cars?

Well just dont do a half good job and you could possibly charge around $10 if you do a really good job.

Well if your a girl you should have no problem ;), Jokes aside, you can get $10-$15 if you do it properly and efficiently, you can also give them a card so they can promote your business to friends and family. Also try and be free so you are on demand. Besides from that, thats all I can think of, if you see someone offering a car cleaning service cheaper than yours you will need to compromise

Thanks guys!

No kashmaster, I am sure I am not a girl! (goes to check :p)

I thought about doing it for about 8 dollars. That is what my grandpa offered me for doing it once a week every week. With strangers I could maybe raise the price to like 10.

Edit: ok never mind. I apparently can't wash cars except for my family. I am turning this thread into a how can I manke some money thread.

Golf cattying is your best option. If you go to a nice country club, you'll get a good 15$/hour. If you go to a rich one, you can expect tips between 25-200$. No kidding.

Juliacoolo said:
Golf cattying is your best option. If you go to a nice country club, you'll get a good 15$/hour. If you go to a rich one, you can expect tips between 25-200$. No kidding.

You are right a good tipper can be better than a week's pay.

Rob a bank.

...wait, that's illegal.

Try babysitting. You usually don't have to go very far from your house and you can get a decent pay just by keeping little kids occupied.

Pokequaza said:
How does that make you gain money?

Take a look at your general generic cult. They make heaps. It's not that hard.

Kingdra King said:
Nice going Krucifier...amazing!

Really guys, need some help!

I'm serious. Don't you ever watch the news? All there time there are stories of whack job cults making millions off of weak minded idiots. All you have to do is making up a few crazy stupid ideas and rituals, convert a few people, tell them to convert others for eternal salvation, you have a pyramid scheme, and hey, you're making heaps of money.

Yeah, organized religion makes literally TONS of money. No joke. That's why I'm not a part of one...hmmm...

But yeah, it's not really realistic for a 13 year old. Lemonade stand is the way to go. :3

dmaster out.

Dude, just mow lawns. I'm 17, don't have a job at the moment, and I've been mowing a few lawns in my neighborhood, and getting like $20-25 each. I'm very satisfied.

Become a hitman!! Only joking ;)

Maybe you should vacuum, babysitting will get you alot too. Sell everything you dont want that might work. You could cook for your family or look after peoples pets. Maybe you could make powerpoints for really incompetent people for $1 a slide. Become a newspaper boy.

Other than that I dont know what you can do, I dont have a job and probably wont be getting one anytime soon.

Back