Need a cheap, good deck to make!

jdparker11

Just another Pokémon Trainer
looking for a good deck to run at some upcoming tournies that are cheap, but viable! i have been out of the meta game since when around next destinies came out so some deck lists + strategies of the deck would be appreciated. again, it doesnt have to be tier 1 decks but as long as its cheap and can win i will be happy! Thanks :)

Do you have any of the staple trainer cards (Juniper, N, Ultra Ball. Etc.) and how much are you willing to spend?

The most expensive thing you might be purchasing would be the trainers, but I would suggest not skimping much on the trainers because alot of cards are transferable from deck-to-deck plus a well built trainer line-up helps with any shortcomings in the pokemon line-up

Another cheap and successful deck is Weavile/Exeggcute. If you don't have any of the cards for it and have to buy all 60, it's around $70-$80. Here's my list:

Pokemon-18
4 Sneasel PLF
4 Weavile PLF
4 Exeggcute PLF
2-2 Electrode PLF
1 Mr. Mime PLF
1 Tirtouga PLB (also interchangeable with other Pokemon with the Prehistoric Call ability such as Archen or Lileep, I just like the artwork on this Tirtouga)

Trainers-34
4 Juniper
3 Colress
4 Shauna
2 Skyla
1 Dowsing Machine ACE SPEC
4 Level Ball
3 Ultra Ball
1 Professor's Letter
1 Escape Rope
4 Dark Patch
1 Tool Scrapper
1 Super Rod
3 Silver Bangle or Muscle Band

Energy-8
8 Darkness

In my experience, it has proven itself to be really successful. For instance, I took it to a tournament yesterday and got 3rd in Top Cut against 2 Plasma decks, one Darkrai/Yveltal deck, 2 Mewtwo EX decks, and a Darkrai/Hydreigon. Of course, this isn't the current BDIF, but it is very competitive, works well, and is cheap.

Hope this helps, LoneWolf2113

Back