ND Images (Boosters and Decks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.N.A

Aspiring Trainer
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=317505548267789&set=a.124855320866147.17029.109517762399903&type=1&theater

From PokeCollection.

Looks like the decks have reprints of Zek and Resh (which is a bit disappointing), which means we have ANOTHER fire type deck.

The boosters look fantastic.

I'm glad that ND has the reprints of Zekrom and Reshiram, honestly. Getting the EX ones eventually is a no-brainer (and aren't some upcoming tins with Reshiram-EX, Zekrom-EX and something else-EX confirmed?), but I wanted these artwork reprints and I don't know if they would have used them if they weren't in this set.

Gigas on the packs instead of Kyurem IS kind of weird, though.

Gigas is a Legendary & Kyurem's from B&W. They wanted to emphasize the fact that there's Legendaries from the previous games... what's all this fascination with Kyurem on the packs? It was on the packs for NV, should be enough for you all.

Hahaha yay pokecollection! Something from my country ( New Zealand ) is known here on Pokebeach and the International Pokemon Scene!

I for one am happy to see gigas on packs, as it's been said above he is a Legendary, Kyurem was on the NV packs :D and Gigas just looks awesome!

Hikikomori-san said:
Gigas is a Legendary & Kyurem's from B&W. They wanted to emphasize the fact that there's Legendaries from the previous games... what's all this fascination with Kyurem on the packs? It was on the packs for NV, should be enough for you all.
I think it might be because Kyurem and Mewtwo were from Psycho Drive/Hail Blizzard, the Japanese set where most of the cards in Next Destinies come from.

Hikikomori-san said:

Oh really? And Reshiram and Zekrom were in BW... AND are in the theme decks. How about that?
Like Peachy said, Kyurem should be in the packs since it was the mascot for the Hail Blizzard sub-set, plus it goes well with Reshiram and Zekrom since they're a trio...

its because kyurem was already on the previous's set pack design

it would be too much to feature him two sets in a row.

I love how all the drawings are set in a city.
Imagine walking through a city and than all of a sudden, a magnificent white dragon burns everything down.
Yeah.

This discussion can be continued at http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-1-next-destinies-booster-packs-theme-decks-and-blister-pack-revealed-12-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back