Nationals

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanker

Aspiring Trainer
Nationals was just announced on pokemon.com!
Nationals moved from St. Lowis to Indianapolis! It's from June 25-June 27 at the Indiana convention center.

YES!
This means I might be able to go, it's in the same place as GenCon too(not same weekend). Hopefully I can go, LOL, it's on my home turf(I got to touch the turf when it was still the RCA Dome and the colts played there). I really Hope I can go this year :)

tanker said:
Yea, I thought it would stay St. Lowis for sure.

na, I'm a missourian, and even without going and just talking with team members that did...I thought StL was a less than good choice...the union for the convention workers, the fact that downtown StL is closed during weekends, and the city not really being all that safe for the demographic that is expected to show...are all cause for that

qnetykz said:
well, that kinda sux, I don't want to have to go to Indy twice in one year
Do you go to GenCon too?
If so maybe I could meet you there too?
Also I hope we get RL cuz I already have lists made for that set :)

Man, I was so excited that it was in Indy, until I realized I had something going on that weekend already :/

I hope it stays there, so I can go next summer :D

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Do you go to GenCon too?
Me to I think RL will change the format.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Do you go to GenCon too?

it's been a few years since I've gone...but I hope to go again this year...I wanna see what's been changed since so much of the stuff I was going for is no longer around (DBZ/GT CCG World Championships, VS System Pro Tour, Epic Battles TCG Regionals, D&D 3.5 games, WOW TCG tournies)

tanker said:
Me to I think RL will change the format.

I don't think RL will have as much of a change on the format as the rotation will...especially being with how the sets will be for us, I think the next few of sets for us will be pretty weird...we have jap promos we have yet to receive, there's those Battle Decks, jap RL, and the Lost Link set

Awww, this sucks. I'm probably not going to be able to go. :[

dmaster out.

Well my odds were already slim enough of not going, unless I miraculously pull off a good finish at states.

Poor choice of weekends. Lots of other events happening the same time. :-( Including Botcon in Orlando.

Makes the choice to go a tough one, but 5 people having a good time beats out one person having a good time, for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back