• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Nanashii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've been patient. It's been nearly 3 months and I've still not received my end of the bargain from Nanashii. So I'm leaving a bad ref, but naturally I'll go into detail as to why.

*All information can be verified via saved PMs*

The trade started on July 17, 2006, with me sending first. Quote:

it's nothing against youor anything but can I request that you send first? I've been ripped off on my last 3 deals.
And I PROMISE I'm not gonna cheat you out, I'm just having difficulty collecting $10 for ninetails since I'm unemployed and I need to buy food and such...

He received my end just fine. However, I had not received his. He said he forgot, which was fine, people do that. God knows I do all the time. So he said he'd send it and apologized. Cool.

Fast forward to September 3, 2006. I STILL had not received. Once again, he forgot. Quote:

****it, I'm sorry, I dunno how i forgot it ( it's been collecting dust on my desk and I haven't been home alot ).
I was supposed to send you Mightyena EX or was there something else cause I forgot our deal.

And I need your address again

So I retype my address (correctly I might add) and he supposedly sent out the next day.

Guess what? It's October 3, 2006. Over two months since I've sent. Guess what else? I still haven't received my card. Now, in his trade thread, he says he sent, and I can't accuse him of not sending, because maybe he did. However, if the address was wrong, then that would be his fault, as I use typed mailing labels (to avoid such confusion) and both times I regave him my address I typed it out correctly. Either way, he's responsible.

So, bottom line, I had a bad transaction with Nanashii. It's not the end of the world to me, but it still serves as a warning that even members with lots of references can screw up sometimes. When and if I receive, I will (slightly) change my reference.

Sorry for the bump post, but like always, I only do it when I feel it's needed.

Today I received my end of the bargain from Nanashii. He had sent it on the 6th, 3 days after I left my previous post. Included with the card was a letter of apology and a solution for future trades, to which I will consider if we deal again. I'm not ticked off, angry, or upset in any way, just glad it's finally over. I most likely will deal with him again with our arrangement with no hard feelings whatsoever.

So, as promised, I will slightly change my ref that I've given him. While it's not all that positive (I DID have to wait a couple months, you know), it's not negative either. My guess is that he just kept forgetting due to life events, which I'm fairly decent upon forgiving, should the situation feel sincere. That's exactly why I didn't go off the handle and blatantly shout out "OMG HE'S LIEK A RIIPPER!!!" like some immature teenager. A simple phrase comes to mind:

To error is human; to forgive, divine. You are forgiven and I appreciate you still sending the card even after all this time. No hard feelings, mkay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back