XY Mystery Zone Eggs Glitch

winner133

Aspiring Trainer
There some people talking about a egg coming from the Mystery Zone and you get it at 0/0/2000.
If you get your going have a bad time cause If you get it,It will spread across the pc box and delete your pokemon.

Also you can't hatch it or trade it.People been saying you can get it through wonder trade but it a rare thing that happens when the game is caused by bad data,or in other words when the game fails to check something.You can get when you're trading.Also it appears to have a held item of something.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjsySmLeBS0[/video]

EDIT:On the video one of the comments said when he delete his save files to delete it,He still got it

EDIT 2: Guy uploaded a new video about it
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkey2Bj_3uo[/video]

RE: Mystery Zone eggs

If it appears in your box don't touch it. At all. And get all your pokemon out of that box or it will delete them.

Wow, thanks for posting this. Thank God I have a 2DS and a copy of Pokémon Y, so if this does happen to me I can just evacuate my mons. Still, yeah, crisis averted. I will not be using wonder trade until/unless Nintendo fixes their problems.

Pokewiz1999 said:
If it appears in your box don't touch it. At all. And get all your pokemon out of that box or it will delete them.
Well let hope not it can spread across the box like if you put it in box 2 it will spread to box 1

The eggs can't be traded on Wonder Trade so it's safe to Wonder Trade.

Edit: Also I'm pretty sure it doesn't spread between boxes.

Pokewiz1999 said:

Eggs can't be traded.

Here is a example that cause a egg glitch (checksum means data in games,I think)

checksum 1 = checksum 2 means good things

checksum ` / checksum 1 means bad things

winner133 said:
Pokewiz1999 said:

Eggs can't be traded.

Here is a example that cause a egg glitch (checksum means data in games,I think)

checksum 1 = checksum 2 means good things

checksum ` / checksum 1 means bad things

I'm pretty sure a guy hacked the game to see if there were more then 721 pokemon and it turned into the egg. I think that may have started it somehow.

Is it even safe to play my game anymore with this glitch hanging around? I mean, Ive been paranoid about this and afraid to play cause of this.....can i play without any harm coming to my game?

Apexys said:
Is it even safe to play my game anymore with this glitch hanging around? I mean, Ive been paranoid about this and afraid to play cause of this.....can i play without any harm coming to my game?

Yes. Simmer down.

winner133 said:
There no way to hack the 3ds so it has to be a glitch

If some random British guy can hack the US National security and confidential military data, I'm sure we can hack a freaking video game
-_________________-

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
winner133 said:
There no way to hack the 3ds so it has to be a glitch

If some random British guy can hack the US National security and confidential military data, I'm sure we can hack a freaking video game
-_________________-
True but how in the world can they hack a game that kind of came out 3 weeks ago.They have to make the codes and what they do.So it can't be a hacker

winner133 said:
AlexanderTheAwesome said:
-_________________-
True but how in the world can they hack a game that kind of came out 3 weeks ago.They have to make the codes and what they do.So it can't be a hacker

The new discoverd Pokemons where find by a Poke-Hacker. So..I came by an Hacker.

The Mystery Eggs were most likely caused by the guy's SD card.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkey2Bj_3uo

I removed some off the replies. Please don't name any specific hacking software or tools. :)

Ah. I was wondering when this generation's sensationalistic Glitch of Doom™ would show up.

Two things:
1. Yes, the 3DS is hackable and has been hacked. Yes, XY are hackable and have been hacked. Are those things related to these eggs? Probably not. The only legitimate-looking reports I've seen of this spooky evil egg happening came from a while ago, before this business about RAM editing to see legendaries and etc.
2. This is an incredibly rare phenominon. Think about all the thousands of people making Wonder Trades all the time. Every time I come across something sort of rare or good that I already have, I WT it. Some people spend all day Wonder Trading for the PokeMiles. If you still think there's a risk, just don't Wonder Trade. All the Fletchling and Bidoof you would have gotten will happily go to someone else d:

Back