Mysterious “Jirachi V Box” Still Missing in the United States

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The mysterious Jirachi V Box still hasn’t released in the United States.

Jirachi-V-Box-200x151.jpg

Jirachi-V-Box-Back-200x151.jpg

The product released in France last August without official fanfare. The English version also released in the UK and some European countries shortly after. We expected a release to follow in the United States, but this has yet to occur.
Furthermore, there are no distributors who list the product in their catalogs over the next few months. Unless the box becomes a store-exclusive item, it doesn’t appear it will be coming to the States through a mass release anytime soon.
The only exception would be if the box became a store-exclusive product, such as at...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
This product wasn't ever released in England?

I'm unsure about other countries, I have a store in the UK and we never got this nor was it ever something we could order. I also know many other store owners and don't know of any store in the UK that goes these.

As a personal collector I went as far as buying my copy of the promo from Netherlands.

I'm of the view this product was limited in it's release and it potentially won't be released in the US. Which many US people might be frustrated about, but the inverse happens all the time.

Oddish SV Promo is limited to the US for example, that's not been given to other countries. It wouldn't surprise me if the release a few months ago in those limited European countries is it.

I’m really sad we don’t have this product, after all, Jirachi V is such a powerhouse in the current meta…not.

Toy Wiz has it listed as a February release.

I don't think this is reliable information, as I believe they buy product off the secondary market and re-sell it (such as the Sitting Cuties from the Pokemon Center they have listed on their site). Also, as I stated in the news story, there is no distributor that lists this box.

I wouldnt be surprised if this is like those Gold Tag Team GX boxes that came out around Black Friday 2021 I belive. So I would like to think it will just be delayed to the max

Back