• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

my58vw's Trade Thread - Lots of new Lv. X's + MORE

RE: my58vw's Trade Thread - Donphan Prime + Ninetails Just In!

CML for
1 Azumarill HGSS regular
1 Ninetales HGSS regular
1 Shuckle HGSS regular
1 Smoochum HGSS if you have one
1 Fire Energy HGSS
2 Donphan prime

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
CML for
1 Azumarill HGSS regular
1 Ninetales HGSS regular
1 Shuckle HGSS regular
1 Smoochum HGSS if you have one
1 Fire Energy HGSS
2 Donphan prime

I can do the top 3 cards + 2 donphan primes for a uxie lv. x and a normal uxie.

I am not sure if I have a fire energy from hgss, but I will look.

Posted by EspeonROX - 03-28-2010 07:59 AM
My: 2x Cyrus
Your: 1x Slowking GS
I can do that.

would you do 2x luxray gl for a donphan prime?

Sorry I can not, but if you add 2 lightning magnezones you have a deal

please CML for donphan prime and/or blissey prime
nothing sorry

CML for 2 donphan prime
How many rosannes do you have? I may be able to make a deal for some of those.

I have to say no, i have some offers that include Fly X for uxie x, otherwise i would've said yes. Thank you for your time.

I thought you had two? Well if you change your mind let me know

coach4312 said:
would you do 2x luxray gl for a donphan prime?

yes i would.

Also, I would add in roseannes and any other needs for another donphan prime.

Please don't try trading with others on threads besides your own. PM them to let them know you would be interested in a deal. Or maybe even post on their thread saying you saw the offer here.

SotS

1 donphan prime gone, 2 more to go.

yes i would.

Also, I would add in roseannes and any other needs for another donphan prime.

Are you directing that to me? If so I would like 2 luxray GLs with something else (the two luxrays are worth about 3 each). Also I will trade a donphan for rosannes (LP preferred)

my58vw said:
1 donphan prime gone, 2 more to go.

Are you directing that to me? If so I would like 2 luxray GLs with something else (the two luxrays are worth about 3 each). Also I will trade a donphan for rosannes (LP preferred)

ok i can do:

2 luxray GL's + a lil something

and 3x roseanne's LP

for:

2 donphan prime.

The above is fine... I would like a premiere ball or luxury ball if you have it.

It looks like you also want a ninetails HGSS? I can do that for 1 more roseanes and maybe a premiere ball or luxury ball (as above).

So 2 donphan primes + ninetails holo for 4 rosannes and 2 luxray GLs + maybe a luxary or premiere ball.

my58vw said:
The above is fine... I would like a premiere ball or luxury ball if you have it.

It looks like you also want a ninetails HGSS? I can do that for 1 more roseanes and maybe a premiere ball or luxury ball (as above).

So 2 donphan primes + ninetails holo for 4 rosannes and 2 luxray GLs + maybe a luxary or premiere ball.

Ok well actually could we do then:

4x roseannes LP
1x luxray GL
1x premier ball

for

2 donphan primes
1x ninetails HGSS

PM and let me know.

e

Here is what I am looking at...

Roseannes are worth at most 5 each (before the LP, now they are 3-4), so at the most they are 20. The Luxray Gls are 3 a piece everywhere. (The total would be 26 value at the high end, more like 20 since they are LP). The donphans are worth 10 - 12 each, lets say 10, and the ninetails is worth 4 - 5. (25 dollars in value). The premiere ball is worth at most .49 cents. I can do the 4 roseannes and 2 luxray gls for the 2 donphans and the ninetails - that is a fair trade. I can not go less than that.

LMK

my58vw said:
Here is what I am looking at...

Roseannes are worth at most 5 each (before the LP, now they are 3-4), so at the most they are 20. The Luxray Gls are 3 a piece everywhere. (The total would be 26 value at the high end, more like 20 since they are LP). The donphans are worth 10 - 12 each, lets say 10, and the ninetails is worth 4 - 5. (25 dollars in value). The premiere ball is worth at most .49 cents. I can do the 4 roseannes and 2 luxray gls for the 2 donphans and the ninetails - that is a fair trade. I can not go less than that.

LMK

i guess where i am from (the midwest) luxray GL's are worth a roseanne's or two poketurns, something like 5-6$ strictly because you NEED it for the now 80$ card luxray GL lvl X

so if you want to throw in 2-3 holo energies or do the suggested trade above, then i have a deal with you, because originally the offer was:

2x luxray GL
1x little something

for 1x donphan prime

and now you're asking for much more just to add a 2nd donphan prime and a ninetails HGSS. I would rather stick with the original trade of 2x luxray GL and a premier ball for a donphan prime rather than 4x roseannes and 2x luxray GL's for 2x donphan prime and a ninetails hgss. Somehow the math has become distorted.

Well all I have in holo energies is grass energy HP, and maybe a few others. I am not sure where luxray GLs are 80 dollars (that is insane) I buy them here all day long at 35. I have to value my items at the prevailing rate that I can buy stuff for here locally. I have a local seller that sells luxray GLs for 3 (in Holo), and I have several offers for them at 3 here. I am going to simply pass. I should not have problems getting a hold of the roseannes.

Sorry we could not work something out.

they are all going on ebay for 80+ dollars (in auction price, consistently since after states) i am selling luxray gl X's as well. thanks anyways.

i just wanted to remind you how inflated the trade had gotten, and wished that i had only kept the trade at 2 luxray GL's and something for a donphan prime.

The average price for luxray gl lv. x on ebay is 45 dollars (look at completed listings). The one for 80 has no bids, and only a few broke 60, and most were below 50. Of course ebay prices are way higher than reality. If you ask any seller here the luxray gl lv. x is a 40 dollar card (and I can get 10 here tomorrow at 40. The GLs sell here all day at 3.00. Ebay is once again a bit inflated, but I can find them for 4.00 BIN all day.

No problem, sorry we could not do a deal.

my58vw said:
The average price for luxray gl lv. x on ebay is 45 dollars (look at completed listings). The one for 80 has no bids, and only a few broke 60, and most were below 50. Of course ebay prices are way higher than reality. If you ask any seller here the luxray gl lv. x is a 40 dollar card (and I can get 10 here tomorrow at 40. The GLs sell here all day at 3.00. Ebay is once again a bit inflated, but I can find them for 4.00 BIN all day.

No problem, sorry we could not do a deal.

You have to watch them until they are over, dude. Come on. Also, "the few that broke 60" will become 70-80-90 soon. Why are people so offended that luxray's get more expensive every passing week?

From what I see on ebay the last week of auctions ended (completed listings)

1 for 35, 1 BIN for 39, several in the 45 range, a few in the high 49 range, a few in the mid 50s, and one crazy person who paid 80. This is the way it has been since the card came out. Are prices going up, maybe a little, but you can still get them for 40, which is where they should be.

RE: my58vw's Trade Thread - Flygon Holo Dialga G Lv. X W/ DCE + Pokemon Communication

All outstanding trades have been shipped!

Added Dialga G Lv. X

RE: my58vw's Trade Thread - RH Flygon Lv. X Line, Dialga Lv. X, + MORE

Bump for new trades and wants

Back