My First Spriting Contest! Final Round due Jan 25!

RE: My First Spriting Contest! Scores are coming in! Round 2 is revealed due Sat 8p

muddy68 said:
Well, the main thing is to just read the topic. You didn't recolor 2 pokemon, just one. Your creativity was off just because you didn't do anything that stood out. It was just all bland colors. The overall art was just strange. It look weird and the combination didn't flow.

Kangaskhan, Flareon, and Machamp were all recolored to match Tauros. I will keep the other things in mind, however.

RE: My First Spriting Contest! Scores are coming in! Round 2 is revealed due Sat 8pm!

I really couldn't see. That comes with to make it flashier and better.

RE: My First Spriting Contest! Scores are coming in! Round 2 is revealed due Sat 8pm!

poipon said:
:( Can you give me some constructive criticism, perhaps? I can't improve without any help.

I least I gave you some. =]

Just some advice for the judges....you really should give some constructive criticism, that way they know what to inprove on.

Ok, I did the scores at the last min, so I didnt have time.

Ok, that was complicated :/

I havent played a Pokemon game newer than Crystal so I have no idea what Cosplays are already in the games. ;P

So, who won the round?

i think i did ???

cool round winner that's the first time that ever happened to my

o_O trainer sprites ?
Were can we get the clothes sprites from ?

Thanks

frozengallade said:
I think I did ???

cool round winner that's the first time that ever happened to my

You didn't win -_-

You need to analyze each judges score to find out who one...

EDIT: Sorry According to Muddy you did win. HOwever, doesn't each judge need to say a winner? Whoever gets the most votes wins?

RE: My First Spriting Contest! Need Contestants! Entries due Sat. 9pm eastern!

INFERNAPE said:
Light Venusaur
Originatly: 3/5. I wish you had recolored it...
Creativity: 2/5. Completly random
Overall Art: 2/5. The tree completly kills it.
Following The Topic: 2/5 It is a fusion of four. =/
TOTAL: 9/10

How can you see four Pokémon....& I also recolored it
Light Venusaur said:
May I also enter?
If so keep an eye out for an edit.

*Click for the link*
Edit:
What I used.
Base:
dpiconani030.gif
/Nidorina
Wings (& Head Feathers):
dpiconani018.gif
/Pidegot
Tree:
dpiconani389.gif
/Torterra.

LV, can you give an example of your cosplays to Prof. Shinx since you have that thread.
You know how a trainer will dress as the Pokemon it uses? You know like the guy who is Pikachu in DP?
LV, please give them an example!

RE: My First Spriting Contest! Scores are coming in! Round 2 is revealed due Sat 8p

muddy68, who won?

Cosplayer-Skitty.png

This is a cosplayer, which is also known as a genka.

Frozengallade won. Anyman was eliminated. Thanks to LV for the examples of Cosplays!

^Your Welcome.^
*It's also a part of my 493 (+2 (Giratina's Origin Form & Skymin) callenge for genka's.*

Light Venusaur said:
INFERNAPE said:
Light Venusaur
Originatly: 3/5. I wish you had recolored it...
Creativity: 2/5. Completly random
Overall Art: 2/5. The tree completly kills it.
Following The Topic: 2/5 It is a fusion of four. =/
TOTAL: 9/10

How can you see four Pokémon....& I also recolored it
Light Venusaur said:
May I also enter?
If so keep an eye out for an edit.

*Click for the link*
Edit:
What I used.
Base:
dpiconani030.gif
/Nidorina
Wings (& Head Feathers):
dpiconani018.gif
/Pidegot
Tree:
dpiconani389.gif
/Torterra.

I'm sorry LV, I thought those were Articuno's wings, not Pidgeot's. I will change your "Following The Topic" score to 5. Sorry about that. =/

EDIT: Changed it. =]

^That's ok.
Maybe next time-you should read all posts before you judge & post your scores.

Muddy, don't you have to add up all of the judges scores before you announce the winner? Because you didn't, so what is the point of me judging, if my scores don't even count?

^ Thanks for sticking up for me, INFERNAPE ^_^...

You do have to add all the judges scores. I'll do that soon if no-one else can be bothered.

RE: My First Spriting Contest! Scores are coming in! Round 2 is revealed due Sat 8pm!!!

Wait.. doesn't that mean that poipon might not be out? :/
I mean, if he didn't add up the scores, that's not really fair. :(

Back