My fake cards.

piens51

Aspiring Trainer
hello my name is Piens51 and i`m a beginner at fake pokemon cards. I hope you will give advice and critique so that i can improve my work.

This is my first complete card.
celebi_by_piens51-d5yrw6d.jpg

Not bad for your first fake, but it's a little harder to judge in this style. Thanks for using my blanks, though!

The only problems I really see are that some letters need to be capitalized (like the first letter of the Pokémon and attack names), a couple words are misspelled, the letters "HP" need to be smaller (so they don't overlap), the Pokédex number/height/weight needs to be added to the bar below the artwork, Weakness should be x2 (instead of 2x), the retreat cost needs to be beside the word (not under it), and you need to give credit to the artist below the Pokémon description.

Keep it up. I'm sure you'll get better. :)

If you want, go for it. It's entirely up to you.

Also, another thing I should mention is that the blank you used above is typically for spoof cards (like a Doduo that you throw across the room, a Slowking that makes you mumble "this is bad," or an Exploud that makes you scream your attacks). They don't tend to work well for serious cards.

Looks good, but the pic belongs inside the artwork, and you need to remove the watermark and add 'illus. Aschefield101' to the card.

Also you need to work on the fonts.

[private]Capitalized beginning of the sentence and added proper punctuation. ~IA[/private]

PNG files would likely work best -- keeps the transparency and quality while being a pretty universal file type.

Just to point out, you need permission to edit my blanks (there were a recent bout of posts I had to make on the subject). And a few others do the same really, its just a certain level of quality we like to strive for and if, for whatever reason, thats not achieved by someone else editing them (and keeping the copyright on) it makes it appear as if we the original owner has some claim to them.

I'm not saying they are bad, but they are incredibly pixelated and not something I'd personally upload myself, but as my name is on it people will believe otherwise.

piens51 said:
i made basic, stage 1 and srage 2 crystal blanks. I know that its not perfect but its good enough for me. Fell free to use it as you like :D.
*Image of Stage 2 Crystal Blank
*Image of Stage 1 Crystal Blank
*Image of Basic Crystal Blank

credits
crystal texture by karite_kita_neko
symbols by metagross101
borders by aschefield101
http://piens51.deviantart.com/art/E-series-Stage2-Crystal-Blank-By-Piens51-382058087
http://piens51.deviantart.com/art/E-series-Stage1-Crystal-Blank-By-Piens51-382057850
http://piens51.deviantart.com/art/E-series-Crystal-Basic-Blank-By-Piens51-382056511

Good job put too pixelated. If they could be clearer that would be great.

Please don't quote images. Thanks. ~IA

piens51 said:
aschefield101 said:
Its like my previous post meant nothing =/

No permission asked for, again.

I made blanks with no texture what did you expect me to do put them away and never use them?

Just ask him whenever you alter his blanks.

Back