My Fake Cards! Bulbasaur has joind the party!

Fragile Memories

I'm getting all sentimenal lurking around here!
Ok. So I have gotten into making fake cards and I have decided to make all the original 151 pokemon in brand new ways! I hope you guys like them!

Bulbasaur
Ivysaur
Venusaur
Charmander
Charmeleon
Charizard
Squirtle
Wartortle
Blastoise
Caterpie
Metapod
Butterfree
Weedle
Kakuna
Beedrill
Pidgey
Pidgeotto
Pidgeot
Rattata
Raticate
Spearow
Fearow
Ekans
Arbok
Pikachu
Raichu
Sandshrew
Sandslash
Nidoran♀
Nidorina
Nidoqueen
Nidoran♂
Nidorino
Nidoking
Clefairy
Clefable
Vulpix
Ninetales
Jigglypuff
Wigglytuff
Zubat
Golbat
Oddish
Gloom
Vileplume
Paras
Parasect
Venonat
Venomoth
Diglett
Dugtrio
Meowth
Persian
Psyduck
Golduck
Mankey
Primeape
Growlithe
Arcanine
Poliwag
Poliwhirl
Poliwrath
Abra
Kadabra
Alakazam
Machop
Machoke
Machamp
Bellsprout
Weepinbell
Victreebel
Tentacool
Tentacruel
Geodude
Graveler
Golem
Ponyta
Rapidash
Slowpoke
Slowbro
Magnemite
Magneton
Farfetch'd
Doduo
Dodrio
Seel
Dewgong
Grimer
Muk
Shellder
Cloyster
Gastly
Haunter
Gengar
Onix
Drowzee
Hypno
Krabby
Kingler
Voltorb
Electrode
Exeggcute
Exeggutor
Cubone
Marowak
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Lickitung
Koffing
Weezing
Rhyhorn
Rhydon
Chansey
Tangela
Kangaskhan
Horsea
Seadra
Goldeen
Seaking
Staryu
Starmie
Mr. Mime
Scyther
Jynx
Electabuzz
Magmar
Pinsir
Tauros
Magikarp
Gyarados
Lapras
Ditto
Eevee
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Flareon
Porygon
Omanyte
Omastar
Kabuto
Kabutops
Aerodactyl
Snorlax
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Dratini
Dragonair
Dragonite
Mewtwo
Mew

A lot to go but we will get there!
Want a pokemon you really love to be done quickly? Put the name in the comments and I will get to it ASAP

RE: My Fake Cards!

Okay, I don't use or know the exact placement on the blank you used, but I can tell that some things are off, such as the name and HP. In the first attack, based on what its effect is, I don't think there should be "x" after the "10" for damage. There are also words like "Pokémon" that should be capitalized. The second attack has nothing but an "a" in the effect, and neither has Energy symbols to the left to show how much is needed to attack.

I'll leave the exact change on wording and placement to somebody a little more familiar with that blank, but that's what I noticed.

You HP sign needs to be moved into the white-ish spot. the attack should be 10+ and the second attack needs to get rid of the 'a' under it. Other than that, It's a pretty good.

The intended meaning is pretty hidden from me. A simple rewording (given the blank, this is a pre-BW Era wording) would be:
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 10 more damage and remove 1 damage counter from Bulbasaur.

1. Don't use fake card makers, instead use Photoshop or Gimp.
2. Tackle: a? what?
3. The art is nice. Did you draw it?

Charganium said:
3. The art is nice. Did you draw it?

That's what's bothering me. He didn't draw it, but his name is in the illustrator part >.>

Also, NEVER use online card creators. The quality is horrible, and the result will always be inaccurate (note the always). On top of that, those online card creators are technically illegally using the blanks, since, at the bottom-left corner of the blank on the border, there should be something that says "Property of PB.com" As you can see, it was removed =\

The new cards are much better than Bulbasaur, though they are very small and the fonts are incorrect. I would try downloading GIMP (it's free), and will make your fakes look much better.

To extend CMP's advice, the illustrator's name goes underneath the PokeDex box, and the Height/Weight/"something" Pokemon goes in the bar underneath the picture. Also, resistance uses a subtraction sign, not a multiplication sign.

You're got a good start. Can't wait to see what the next card will look like.

Check out the Fake Card Resources page for some help and never use fake card creator sites. I recommend using these programs:
Photoshop-Costs Money but very good, arguably the best
Gimp-Good substitute for Photoshop and is also free
Paint.net-also free but doesn't offer a lot of tools and features like Photoshop/Gimp, but it is good for making simple cards.

Note: Photoshop and Gimp take a little getting used to and can be a little overwhelming at first but you'll get the hang of it soon enough.
Hope this helps.

I'm gonna stick up for Zade right now...

@Charganium
It doesn't hurt to have a little fun... + You have to admit that is a pretty amazing Pikachu

Other than the positioning... I love these cards... Can't wait for more :D

If you can, I would love a Luvdisc. Here is the guide to help:

Luvdisc
HP80{W}
PICTURE (You can decide!)

Attack 1 - {C} Mating Call
If you have at least 2 more Luvdisc in play, during your next turn, each of your Pokemon's attacks does 20 more damage.

Attack 2 - {W} Scald - 20 dmg
Flip a coin. f heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Burned.

Attack 3 - {W}{W}{C} Hydro Pump - 50 dmg

Weakness - {L}
Resistance - None
Retreat Cost - {C}{C}

THANKS DUDE!

CMP said:
The new cards are much better than Bulbasaur, though they are very small and the fonts are incorrect. I would try downloading GIMP (it's free), and will make your fakes look much better.
Lol I am using gimp :p But the fonts did not want to download -_- So I did the next best thing I used a font that looked a little the same.

Hmm...I'd love to help you install the fonts on your computer! Do you have a PC or Mac?

I know that Squirtli can help you out. It doesn't really matter what kind of computer you have, like, I have a an ASPIRE(1)NE, and usually any kind of computer works. If you ask Squirtli though, he can totally download them to you free of charge *wink-wink*

As far as Bulbasaur goes, the fonts look kinda weird being how they are, but other than that:

- 30 HP seems a little low for a Bulbasaur, since usually 30 is reserved for the weakest of the weak when it comes to HP.
- The "e" in Pokémon should be "é".
- First attack's effect should be "Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is Paralyzed."
- In the second attack, the Grass Energy should come before the Colorless, not after.
- The second attacks effect should be (I think) "Between turns, remove 1 damage counter from Bulbasaur."
- I also don't know that that attack should be an attack, but more a Poké-Body (or whatever they use now.)
- Weakness should be x2, not x10.

If I missed anything or corrected something incorrectly, I would love for somebody to let me know.

Back