MY CARDS HAVE BEEN STOLEN!!

What do you do if ALL your Pokemon Cards have been stolen?

• Sit there, stunned

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Beat yourself senseless

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cry like a girl,(or a baby if you are a girl)

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • TO TARGET.... to buy a booster box

• Slap yourself 84 times and say,"It's just a dream!"

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Careless and start collecting Yu-Gi-Oh!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Die

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Pick your nose with nothing else to do.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
O.K. It's a beautiful Saturday afternoon, and you're walking to Target to get some Pokemon cards. You got your Dragon Frontiers pack as well as 2 more Holon Phantoms packs. You get to your house.
"MOM!! I'm home!!" you say.
"Great! Where have you been? We were just about to have dinner" Mom replies. You take a seat at the table and think about the cards you could get in your pack. After supper, you dash to your room.
"YES! Time to get my cards so I can organize them," you say. You look for your cards. Where could they be? An hour passes, you have not opened your packs yet, and you're still looking. Then it hits you,
MY CARDS HAVE BEEN STOLEN!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
What do you do?

Well if you had them in your house, then there's no way that you could've lost the packs while eating dinner.  Just retrace your steps and everything, and hopefully you'll get lucky and find your packs.

Now if you meant all of your cards had been stolen, how could they've been stolen from your own house, and there be no evidence of a break-in?

Arcanine out.

Now,now, Arcanine274, we're not bein Sherlock now. Let's say the robber was IN the house, eh?

Is this true?
Because if you wanted you could get a real life crime seem investagation team to crack the case in a few minutes?

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! THE POINT IS THAT YOUR CARDS ARE STOLEN AND WHAT U WOULD DO!!!! :( No it's not true.

Hmm, good poll...
If I ever ever find out who that was, he is going to DIE!! I'll kick and beat him to death!

This is pretty person. If I had my cards stolen, I would first look for anybody who was in the area a few seconds ago who is not here now and then run out and look for them. Also, its pretty much your fault that you got your cards stolen...pay more attention in life, thats what my dad says. I'm not going to vote for this because none of them are appropriate actions.

Its just a what if poll, not a thing thats really going to happen in the next 3 mins...
Its just for fun... Why cant people understand that?

elfedanny said:
Its just a what if poll, not a thing thats really going to happen in the next 3 mins...
Its just for fun... Why cant people understand that?
Just for fun??? I know of people who have had thier entire collection stolen. I know of a person who had thier cards and plane tickets stolen at worlds...funny?? Hell no. People have thier things stolen...its not a funny thing if your the victim. It may be fun to you, but if your cards were stolen and you couldn't find them, would you think stealing is a funny idea??? no.

Hey did I say stealing was funny!!!! NO
I said The poll is for fun. I dont think that people stealing things is funny, sorry if you miss understood me. :)

I, Dudeman1993 has had a card stolen from him before.... but it was a LOOOOONG time ago. I think a neighbor stole a Ninetales from Base set. I got ticked when I found out, but hey, it's illegal right? My sis chewed it up before it was stolen. OH! Someone also stole a Machamp.

LOL what an excellent poll!
looks like im the only one who would slap themselves lol...if this ever happnes now, im gonna have to do it exactly 84 times now, i can't go back on my word! curses i thought it said 8...lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back