MY CARDS HAVE BEEN STOLEN!!

What do you do if ALL your Pokemon Cards have been stolen?

• Sit there, stunned

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Beat yourself senseless

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cry like a girl,(or a baby if you are a girl)

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • TO TARGET.... to buy a booster box

• Slap yourself 84 times and say,"It's just a dream!"

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Careless and start collecting Yu-Gi-Oh!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Die

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Pick your nose with nothing else to do.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZZZAPDOS, How can u steal other people's cards?!? That's mean! Then again, Mean Schean, that's not even a word! Papi/Manny, if you think this is person, you make up a better poll! :(

...Make a better poll about stealing?? Stealing isn't something I focus on nor enjoy writing about. I will do a poll about something random though...if thats what you want.

Dudeman1993 said:
ZZZAPDOS, How can u steal other people's cards?!? That's mean! Then again, Mean Schean, that's not even a word! Papi/Manny, if you think this is person, you make up a better poll! :(
I'm just not very nice :(
Plus, I've had cards stolen from me, and it's just sort of making up for it.

I haven't stolen anything for a while... except for a Hitmonchan.

You think you are good by stealing my friend!!!!!!
It does not matter what has been stolen from you, you have NO right to steal from other people!!!!!

AMEN ELFEDANNY!! AMEN! I love being political... but you're right. The Bill of Rights clearly states we do not reserve the right to covet other's belongings.(But to all those Normal types that do, that's OK) I think that is also one of God's 10 commandments.

I thought so. Papi/Manny, start a poll yet? I want to vote in it to see how good it is. (Or person :) )

This thread has become unstable. I am going to go ahead and close it to prevent anybody's feelings from being hurt.

ZZAPDOS, posting like that is considered trolling for flames, or posting to get attention by being disruptive. I'm giving you a warning here in this thread since I feel that it is important to point this out. Next time something like this happens, it will result in a temporary ban.

This thread is now closed for discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back