Finished Murder III: Deep, Dark Cavern: Joeypals!! Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy89 says he likes my theme, which either I or Guy will reveal later. *Ooh, more mystery!* I can guarantee, however, that it's not based on any one element.

Yay! I SO want to be Jolteon! I found a really cute picture from MMII, so I want it! [/dibs]

Yea, MIV is gonna be very interesting. good thing i will be sure to look at the clues more carfuly next time.

shadoworganoid, the theme may not always be a type ;) Expect Murder IV, by Sunday, and the theme will not be revealed until the thread's posting! Feel free to speculate!

It'll actually be up earlier, I have finished my draft of and I am having Snorchu and 42 readt through it before I post it.

Guy, did you get my idea? It seems you already know whats happening for IV and V, but instead it could be for VI and VII.

Also, is Snorchu hosting or is someone else?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! lol, GRP (GOOD ROLEPLAY*explosion*HOW BOUT ANOTHER!)
*Explosion*
*explosion*
*explosion*
*glass smashes and alarm bells ring*

And so, Mudkip's ghost faded away, but not in vain. Of course, had the Unown not left their mark, Mudkip would be where Piplup is now. The murderer's identity was almost discovered in this post from Day 1:

Snorchu said:
258.png
*still translating* I think there might be a Caesar Shift Cipher involved...

Out of character, but still in the context:

Crystal Hikara said:
"Based off of this fact, and looking into the fact that Hidden Power is a special move, we must assume that whomever did this had to have substantial power in order not just to knock out, but to kill one of the more powerful defensive Pokemon. It's almost as if the murderer thinks this is all a game.

"Lastly, we have the bomb and the note. Again, in order to have placed something in the bomb and to drop it from the surface, hands-or fins, at least- must have been needed. Let's go over what the poem says again..."

Water here, ice there,
Everybody is drenched in despair.
To have peace and joy again,
All must burn as life began
In order to come back stronger.
Come and find me.
-M
"M can probably be safely assumed as 'murderer', as in past games it has been used in a similar way. It's probably a fast, easy way to make us know that he/she is the murderer. What's really interesting is the fact that the murderer is attempting to 'burn' all away to make everything come back stronger. I have an idea that that somehow will be important to us."

"Now, based on all of these facts, we're...kind of left with a tough guess here. Whereas Kyogre really doesn't have paws, it IS the only one with the potential strength to not only drag Suicune out of the water, but to do some serious damage with Hidden Power fire. While Swampert and Feraligatr could also be seen as having 'paws' to a certain extent, I'm not so convinced that they could pull off enough power to kill...to kill..."

At that, Maelstra had to turn away. True, she was going to try and help Suicune rest in peace as much as she could by trying to catch the real killer, but it was just too much. The sudden loss of a friend, a comrade...why? Why would anyone want to kill Suicune...?

(God sorry I haven't roleplayed in so long there's probably so many spelling errors and junk @_@)

Does anyone else find it interesting that neither of the Vaporeons were listed as suspects from this description? (C. Hikara is the shiny Vaporeon.) The killer could have been completely invisible to Suicune (Vaporeon "melts" into the water), giving them the perfect advantage. Another thing that would give Vaporeon an advantage is the fact that there is not one, but two Vaporeons in the game (sonic and Crystal). This quote is not just an analysis - it could be a vital clue!

Crystal Hikara gave a defense of weakness. However, Mudkip was convinced at that point that the murderer had to be a Vaporeon. The question at the time was, which one?

Unfortunately, Mudkip landed on the wrong side of Darkrai, and so the game fell to chaos even as the Council of Ghosts tried to introduce order. Still, it was a nice game, but nothing here can predict what will happen on Mount Coronet's summit...

Arceus_PMD_by_Pokemon_Diamond.png
Darkrai, you have performed admirably these last few weeks. Truly a role model for all us legendaries.
491.png
Thank you, Master Arceus. I am honored by your, erm, honors.
There is something that troubles me, though.
491.png
What is it, Master?
How could such a weak Pokemon kill both Suicune and Kyogre? With a fire-type move at that!
491.png
Well, if Wooper can learn Ice Punch, I guess anything can happen.
Indeed. My Universe is severely flawed.
483.png
My Lord!
Dialga! So nice of you to join us.
491.png
You look anxious. Is something the matter?
483.png
There isn't much time, and I should know.
What do you mean, Dialga?
483.png
Lugia and Ho-Oh are...
Oh, you've seen them? Where are they? They haven't responded to my emails!
483.png
My Lord, they've both been dead for a month.
... You're kidding, right?
483.png
I wish I was, My Lord. It was murder. I found them both outside Tin Tower.
491.png
Did you see who did it?
483.png
It appeared to be a local Pokemon. I suppose that narrows our search to the Johto region, more specifically to those Pokemon who live in the Ecruteak area.
I see. I'll send a message to the city. Hopefully the murderer has not gone too far...

A chilling event has occurred. An act of murder shakes the Johto region at its feet. But for one Pokemon, this is a victory. Who is that Pokemon? Find out in...
MURDER IV: HEART AND SOUL
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=76522

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back