Movie 17 Poster Reveals New Characters [2/26]

. . . and that Chesnaught, Delphox, and Greninja will also appear. Four new human characters were also revealed, three of which are the Starter evo's Trainers.

Reminds me very much of the three starter trainers from The Rise of Darkrai, who were side characters. Maury, Allegra, and Kai.

I'm really stoked that it looks like Mega Absol will have an important role in the movie and it makes a lot sense that he does.

Amphy23 said:
. . . and that Chesnaught, Delphox, and Greninja will also appear. Four new human characters were also revealed, three of which are the Starter evo's Trainers.

Reminds me very much of the three starter trainers from The Rise of Darkrai, who were side characters. Maury, Allegra, and Kai.

There were also these guys from the Victini movies, Leeku, Mako, and Tatsuki.

scuba steveE said:
I'm really stoked that it looks like Mega Absol will have an important role in the movie and it makes a lot sense that he does.

Haha, I just wanted to say that!
I love Absol. <33
And his Mega form does not look too bad either. ^.^

Sweet Arceus, another trio of Pokémon "theme trainers"!? *facepalm* That's why people got suspicious after seeing Colress and Lysandre and knew they must had some connection to the evil teams: in Pokémon colors usually don't lie.

This will be goood! :3

I just hope that starters won't have a cameo in the movie, but some starring role. That would be great. Mega Absol as well.

Back