MOT6K's Fake Card Tournament Royal: The Crowning

Who do you think will win?

• Total voters
I guess I'm totally out of this tournament, right? I still want to participate, but I coundn't post before.
Edit:

mot6k said:
Your entry is do, you have 2 days from now to get it in, or your out, unless under extreme surcomestance, in which I may extend the date. If you don't reply in 2 days, your out however...
So I am (out)... My reason is that I was busy with school and stuff, dunno if that's enough

Master of the six kings said:
Okay, here we go:

First Card: defending is the only grammar mistake I see, 149!
Second Card: 4 word name? I don't think so. Also, it's M not S. So mistakes in the body aswell: 139
Both: They don't really support each other, so -5 for not following rules: 45
Total: 333/350

I really like the idea behing Gigas Lv.X, but that 4 letter name really killed it

lol, it seems that the level X killed me right? Oh well, we'll see what the rest has, good luck guys! :D

oh and FPS, I think you're out, seeing as you missed quite some rounds... sorry!

FPS: Yeah, sorry, but I had no warning you were leaving, and didn't know when you were coming back.

James: Pretty much. Nice Idea thogh.

Good Luck to all remaining constants. As you can see, it is extremely easy to lose a point here and there.

Here they come.

Articuno LV.59 - HP90 - W

WC - Frost Wave - 30
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed. Either way, search your deck for a [W] Energy card and attach it to Articuno. Shuffle your deck afterward.

WWW - Absolute Zero - 60
Flip 2 coins. If both of them are heads, discard all Energy attached to the Defending Pokémon.

It is said in legends that ARTICUNO will appear to doomed explorers in snowy mountain regions.

WK: M+20 / RS: F-20 / RC: C

Articuno LV.X - HP120 - W

Poké-Body: Energy Saver
Whenever an attack, Poké-Power, or Poké-Body would discard a basic [W] Energy attached to any of your [W] Pokémon, shuffle that card into your deck after discarding it.

WWWW - Chilling Breeze - 70
You may discard any number of [W] Energy attached to Articuno. If you do, your opponent may discard that same amount of cards from his or her hand. If he or she does not, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed and this attack does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Put this card onto your Active Articuno. Articuno LV.X can use any attack, Poké-Power, or Poké-Body from its previous Level.

WK: M x2 / RS: G-20 / RC: CC

James: I can't say any differently from MOT6K's post.

PMJ: Don't see the synergy... -2
It would probably read the other way round, like "Search your deck for a [W] and attach it to Articuno. Flip a coin. If heads..." -1 for that because I believe it should read as such.
Yeah, I'm done.

Three points off the total, whether it be 350 or 300.

I'll withdraw from the tourney, seeing that SM mostly get's the best scores around here, so that'll happen here again, so I quit.

I'm not a bad loser, mind you! :D I wish both PMJ and SM good luck, and it was fun to participate in this!

greetz, James

Don't quit! SM might not post his entry. If that's the case, and you quit, I don't even get to post the last round. How lame would that be? Besides, mabey a wild Wooper will write his cards for him :p With Psyduck as the editor :p:p

Don't need a moderator to delete it. We only delete post which are really... not suitable for children, that kind of thing. Tell pokemonfreak359 that he's out of the contest and is not allowed to participate.

Ha ha. Oops! I scrolled down, saw the entry, saw MOT6K's post, deleted offender's post, saw SNN's post. So, it's gone now. XD

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
Ha ha. Oops! I scrolled down, saw the entry, saw MOT6K's post, deleted offender's post, saw SNN's post. So, it's gone now. XD
pee-em-jay i can handle post stuffz hav mor faith in miie :/

ShinyMarshtomp still posts. PM him.

Hey there, SM here!

Moltres Lv.50 - 90HP [R]
Basic Pokémon

[R][C] Bright Flames 30
If the Defending Pokémon tries to attack during your opponent's next turn, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, that attack does nothing.

[R][R][R] Volcanic Explosion 100
Does 10 damage to each player's Benched Pokémon (don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon). Moltres is now Knocked Out.

It is said that MOLTRES's appearance indicates that spring is coming.

Weakness - [W]+20 Resistance - [F]-20 Retreat Cost - [C]

------

Moltres LV.X - 110HP [R]
Level-Up - put onto Moltres

Poké-Body: Phoenix Fire
If Moltres would be Knocked Out by an attack, flip 3 coins. For each heads, put 2 damage counters on 1 of your opponent's Pokémon.

[R][R][R] Burning Wing 60+
You may discard up to 3 basic [R] Energy cards attached to Moltres. This attack does 60 damage plus 20 more damage for each Energy you have discarded. If you don't discard any Energy cards, the Defending Pokémon is now Burned.

Put this card onto your Active Moltres. Moltres LV.X can use any attack, Poké-Power, or Poké-Body from its previous Level.

Weakness - [W]x2 Resistance - [F]-20 Retreat Cost - [C]

SM: 349/350 Not sure, but the Lv.XX's attack seems rather random, but still awsome. And with that, our wonderful competitor James is out. Sorry James.

FINAL ROUND!

Make a Pokemon, a Pokemon Lv.X and a Stadium! 3 cards 0.o!

The Pokemon:
Can't be from Sinnoh or Hoen.
Must be electric type.
Can't be a stage 2, must be fully evolved.
Can't be Raichu
Can't have more then 90 HP
Must have 2 attacks.
Must have 1 attack needing 1 (C) energy only
Must have 1 attack costing 3 (L) energy only
1 of the attacks must have an added effect for a stadium in play
That attack can't specify a stadium name and can't add damage as the affect
The other attack must do damage to 1 of your own Pokemon.
Must have a retreat cost.

The Lv.X
Must have either a power or body.
Can only have 1 attack
Must have 1 attack.
Body/Power must have something to do with the stadium you make.
The attack, must have a 3 energy minium
I really want to see some creativity here, so I'm putting few resrictions on it.

The stadium
Must in some way benefit the 2 Pokemon
Can't name any Pokemon in preticular
Can't have Holon in it's name.

The stadium is worth 50 points, for grammar, originality and following directions. Each card is worth 150 points, and there will be an over all syneregy rating of 50 points. That's 400 points and 3 cards. Good Luck! And rember, the winner of this round, is the overall winner!
This round ends on this thursday!

Back