Grammar: You missed "With". Shameful. 28
Directions: Well, it evolves... 2
Apprpriote text: 10
HP: 2 Rare for stage 1.
Type: Get this wrong and I'll shoot something... 5
Originality: Well, you're trying to break the monotony... 10
Power: N/A
Att: New. Second one, at least. 9
Body: T2 Ally is tough. Confuse+20 T1 is also tough. So is 80 HP... 48.
Bottom: 15.

I'm joining too.

Snover Lv.16 - HP 60 [W]
Basic Pokémon

Poké-Power: Snow Warning
Once during your turn, when you put Snover from your hand onto your Bench, you may flip a coin. If heads, put 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Pokémon, excluding [W] Pokémon.

[W] Ice Shard 10+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 10 damage plus 10 more damage.

Many people don't notice it, as it is easily mistaken as a frosted tree.

Weakness - [M]+10 Resistance - none Retreat Cost - [C]

Grammar: 30
Directions: 10
HP: 5
Type: 5
Originality: 10
Power: 10 Good idea.
Att: 10 Nothing to difficult.
Body: 44.5 Somewhere in between, Naetle can do 20 for 1, but... something.
Bottom: 15.

149.5 SM wins again.

OK Finally I have an Idea: +_+

Chansey lv.25 HP 90 (N)
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Power - Nourish
Choose one of your Bench Pokemon, and move one Energy from Chansey to the Benched Pokemon. This Power can't be used if Chansey does not have any Energy Cards attached to it.

(c)(c) Chemotherapy
For Each Energy attached to your Benched Pokemon. You may remove any damage counters from your Benched Pokemon in anyway you like.  Put damage counters on Chansey until it is 10 HP away from being Knocked Out.

Weakness - [F]+10 Resistance - none Retreat Cost - [C][C][C]

~Hope this is good enough.

Grammar: 22 The whole Chemotheropy is worded porly.
Apt Text: 9.5 just change Chaney's type to (C).
Perfect on everything else
ToTal: 141.5 The idea is very origonal.

Galactic Cyrus' Gible
Lv 12
Hp: 50
(F) [fighting type]

Pok?ody: Sand Veil
As long as Galactic Cyrus' Gible is on your bench, prevent all damage done to Galactic Cyrus' Gible by attacks (your and your opponent's).

(C) Dragon Rage 10 damage

(C)(C) Galactic Tackle 30 damage
Galactic Cyrus' does 10 damage to itself and flip a coin. If heads, ignore all effects of attacks, excluding damage, done to Galactic Cyrus' Gible during your opponent's next turn.

Flavor Text: ''So far it has only been seen living inside caves or other rugged terrain features. Further experiments need to prove if it has any chance of survival in any other terrain.''

Weakness: Water +10
Ressistance: Electric -20
Retreat: (C) (1 colorless)

so, Burn ahead! :D

OKay, I have two minutes...
Grammar: 27  Missed "both" in your Body, and Flip a Coin should be a seperate Sentence.  See Rocket Tackle Blastoise.
Directions: 10
Power: 8 Happened before...
Att: 9 New idea, though it's been kinda said before in the previously stated card.
Body: 43 Something about that attack has too much in it...
Bottom: 15.  I was mistaken.

142.  My apoligies, -20 is the average resistance in DP.

What are you posting about? Sorry had to type it. Anyway Abaxter has already made an entry but not Andyman +_+.
I give you a 10 on attack. Other then that same as Lt. (man that makes my job easy:) ) So 143 from me.

a thing.You can change this?:S

I'll go for a DP pokemon,so....
Giratina ex lvl 74      160hp
(P)
Pokebody:Evil reaction-If you attach any Dark energy cards to giratina ex,Giratina ex becomes both (P) and (D) type.
Shadow force(D)(D)-Don't apply weakness and resistance for this attack.                30
Spiritual warp(D)(D)(D)(D)-Search your deck for 5 (P) pokemon.Switch them with your benched pokemon.Shuffle your deck afterwards.
It is said to be able to control the spiritual world.It appears in an ancient cemetery.
weakness(+10)-(D)
resistance(-30)-
Retreat cost-(C)(C)(C)(C)

I might have typed something wrong,but...

I'll join too!

Dialga lv. X 120 HP (M)

Poke-power: Time acceleration
Once during your turn (before your attack) you may draw 2 cards from the top of your deck and look at another one and put it back atop your deck. This power stops working if Dialga Lv.X is affected by a special condition.

*** Dragonbreath 40+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 40 damage plus 10 more damage to the defending pokemon and the defending pokemon is now paralyzed. If tails, this attack does nothing (not even damage).

(M)(M)(M)(M)* Roar of time 80
Draw 2 cards from the top of your deck and discard the top 2 cards from your opponent's deck. Dialga Lv.X can't use Roar of time during your next turn.

Dialga has the ability to control time. It is said that the source of its power is located at the diamond on the armor at its chest
weakness *+30
resistance (p)-20
retreat cost ***

Charizard's friend:

Grammar: 22 Missing a lot of caps, Power requires splitting into sentences. Dragonbreath technically is still 50/0.
Directions: 2 It's a basic. That's all you've done.
HP: 4.5 I don't think that's appropriate, but none have been released...
Power: 10
Att: 10 New.
Body: 38 I can't even understand your Power... Roar of time is somewhat overpowered for a Basic, even a basic Lv. X...
Bottom: 12 You'd think his weakness is Fire. And as a level X, it has a x2 weakness...

CF and FPS, this is only the begining round so as with the other entry that was not direction followed. I'll let you try again. No ex's or Lv. X's and the Pokemon must evolve. However all 3 players will have a point deduction.

ok let me think of something...

Pupitar Lv.45        70HP(f)

STAGE1 Evolves from Larvitar.
Hard shell Pokemon. Ht. 3'11" Wt. 335.1lbs.

**   Master defenses

During your next turn, any damage done to pupitar is reduced by 20. (before aplying weakness and resistance).

(f)(f)*    Rock tackle            40+
     Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 40 damage plus 10 more damage to the defending pokemon.

This pokemon's shell is extremely hard. But what's inside it is completely unknown

Weakness (w)+20
Resistance
Retreat cost **

Well,ok then...I'll do one of my favourite,squidgiest pokemon:
Slowpoke lvl 14 50hp
(W)
Yawn(P) The defending pokemon is now asleep
Hypno Spiral(P)(P)(P)-Next turn,choose what move your opponent uses.
It is slow and dopey,and spends alot of time sleeping.
Weakness(+10)-(G)
Resistance(-30)-(F)
Retreat cost-(C)(C)

Geez.
Grammar: 24 Missing caps and overall flow.
Directions 10
Appt: 8 Missing Basic
Type 3(Not matching the same type as a 3 energy attack? Bad)
Origin: 8
Power
Body:49 Overall kinda broken, doesn't seem to flow.
BTS:10 (-30? try 20.)
-10 points:
107(I'll let you keep your other score)
So it's 124 from me.

Back