Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The Silver Tempest Ultra PRO portfolios and premium checklane blisters have now been revealed!

Silver-Tempest-9-Pocket-Porfolio-Ultra-PRO-200x153.jpg

9-Pocket Porfolio

Silver-Tempest-4-Pocket-Portfolio-Ultra-PRO-200x160.jpg

4-Pocket Porfolio

Silver-Tempest-Premium-Checklane-Blister-Packs-200x200.jpg

Premium Checklane Blisters

The premium blisters will feature galaxy holofoil reprints of Magnezone and Gallade from Astral Radiance.
The 4-pocket portfolio contains 10 pages for regular-sized cards and two pages for jumbo-sized cards. It will retail for $7.99. The 9-pocket...

Continue reading...

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
I would give the booster bundle a try, how much is it? FYI, before you ignore me like always WaterPokemonMaster I read the article twice. It doesn't show the price of booster bundle and it doesn't say no word on pricing. Which remind, the heavy hitter box, any word on pricing?

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Galaxy holofoil reprints? I'm sure they're no different from the set holo so they shouldn't be galaxy.

Mudkipster07

Savvy TCG Mudkip Fan & TCG Alt Art Fanatic!
the sets design is awesome with the alolan vulpix. I'm definitely buying a lot from this set

sonicjms

Bench, Call, Ride, Summon, Cast
I might need to get the Pokemon Center ETB for those sleeves, gonna need to find some decent clear oversleeves for them too

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
I know Alolan Vulpix is one of their most popular Pokemon, but once this sells like hot cakes I hope they realize there's a massive gap for basic Pokemon merch/theming. And don't get me started on mid-evo Pokemon merch either.

fleshrum

Cephalophore
I know Alolan Vulpix is one of their most popular Pokemon, but once this sells like hot cakes I hope they realize there's a massive gap for basic Pokemon merch/theming. And don't get me started on mid-evo Pokemon merch either.
right?! the middle stages of the original starters are the best designs from that gen and nothing will ever change my mind about it.