Monster Hunter Tri

Mapleboy86

Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer
Anyone here have this game? I'm relitavely new to it but I think it is a great game. I like using the switch axe the best. If you have it, we should play online sometime

I would have it, but darn it the version over here is 16+, I've played all the portables before hand and they are 12+...
...My parents abide the age system...

I have it and started playing but stopped because of the print I mean it is so hard to read and I really don't know what to do right now XD I am looking for monster guts and can't find them :( I haven't played in forever.

T

I was about to make this thread. LONGSWORDS FTW. If you know me on Pokebeach, and play MH3, PM me your character code and we'll play. Im only HR 18, but I got the game a few days ago so whatever!

Yeah, I got the game two days ago. So far it's great! I'm not very far (HR1), but I love it ^_^

I can't decide what weapon I like most. I am using a Hammer or SnS most of the time.

I love this game!! I play as a girl though, so... heh heh....
PM me, we can all meet up and do a couple quests? I'm HR15, and I normally use longsword or Hammer.

@squirtli: I like your avatar. Jhen Mohran? :D

I love this game!
150 hours in, HR33

If anyone wants to play me send me a PM,

Name: Jayce
Code: UWFUTH

I use the hammer because in my opinion it is the best!

I rented it a couple weeks ago, but I want to buy it so friggin' bad! However, I don't have enough money... Anyway, the bowgun was my weapon of choice when I had it.

HR 27, I use the LongSword. Though, I'm in the German infested European servers. I also have a MH3 poster in my room to show my love of the game. :p

I just got the game a few days ago. It is AMAZING! I'm only HR 4 at the moment. I remember how much I freaked out the first time I got chased by Lagiacrus in the monster guts mission. That thing is pretty freaky when your a new player.

Oboy170 said:
I just got the game a few days ago. It is AMAZING! I'm only HR 4 at the moment. I remember how much I freaked out the first time I got chased by Lagiacrus in the monster guts mission. That thing is pretty freaky when your a new player.
Yeah that was awesome. PM me if you need any online help.

Back