Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Multiplayer Help

legend-tamer

Aspiring Trainer
So I recently got Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the 3DS and so far I'm doing pretty darn good. However I am currently stuck on the playing with fire quest in moga village. I want to get a couple friends on there who are a lot further who can help me beat some tanzia quests so I can acquire some really good materials and make better armor/weapons. If anybody has this game and would please register me and let me do the same I'd be very happy.

Sorry in advance if I made this thread in the wrong forum.

RE: Any one play Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate?

You got a Wii U? Hate to break it to you, but the 3DS Version of the game doesn't have online. So even if people wanted to help they kind of couldn't.

Um idk what you're talking about but the 3ds does have online.I simply need friends registered that also play it and then we go to tanzia island and from there we can play together.

The 3DS version of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate has Local Multiplayer functions -- you can not connect over Wi-Fi connections to play with others in-game. The reason for this is that the original Japanese version didn't really need online capabilities, seeing that Monster Hunter is THE game over there. Everyone has Monster Hunter, so local works.

The Wii U version, which was created later, added Wi-Fi capabilities.

I'm not trying to be stubborn here, but the fact is that the 3DS can not connect -- over the internet -- to other players that are not in your direct vicinity. Even if you are on each other's friend list.

Oh.... well that sucks. I didn't mean to be a know it all and thank you for not getting mad at my ignorance. I guess I have to meet up with people then.

Back