Monday, 6/26, PokeBeach goes to Turkey, EX CG News

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
whew. that was temporary. Thank you God for making WPM backup forum. WHEW. wef 27/6/06, I willl HATE turkey all my life. Yea, I pressed that red button. at first I thought it was something about my comp then I realised that it was a hacker. God forbid anyone to get their forum totally wiped out.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I pressed it but all I saw was a diffrent forum and wondered whare WPMs was and then I knew there was something weird going on and the I figured out I think that it was hacked and I sent him an email and now I am glad it is fixed now. Thanks a lot WPM. Oh and another thing you should back up your whole computer WPM because if your whole computer goes down what are you going to do? We have done it with both of our computers and each one takes about 7 to 8 CD's and it will take a whole day for each computer and you should probobly do it sometime because tomarrow your computer might go down and you could loose everything including all the stuff you have saved for the site. I am just trying to help WPM but I hope you do it before you loose everything ok.:)

LatioS

~Heed the sound of the Bells~
woah nice work WPM...at first i thought my com was hacked but seems like i can go to google...and i knew it the forums was hacked...THX WPM FOR RESTORING THE FORUMS!!!:p:D:p:D

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I am glad he could do it before everyone realized what happened.:)

Abhorsen

Offically retired
xxashxx said:
I pressed it but all I saw was a diffrent forum and wondered whare WPMs was and then I knew there was something weird going on and the I figured out I think that it was hacked and I sent him an email and now I am glad it is fixed now. Thanks a lot WPM. Oh and another thing you should back up your whole computer WPM because if your whole computer goes down what are you going to do? We have done it with both of our computers and each one takes about 7 to 8 CD's and it will take a whole day for each computer and you should probobly do it sometime because tomarrow your computer might go down and you could loose everything including all the stuff you have saved for the site. I am just trying to help WPM but I hope you do it before you loose everything ok.:)
If you read the main site you'd see that he backed up everything to DVD discs. If his computer goes down the discs are still there to load everything back on.

masterryanx

N
Hackers?!?! Woah! Creepiness. Glad you backed the forum up WPM.

Those Turks with nothing better to do... :p What a bunch of losers.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
wow, you must feel so luck, having that backup, if you didn't have it, who know what would have happened.
well, a back-up every month seems needed now, knowing that someone is really trying to sabotage PB, I think even an updated version could get hacked
yay, my reports are still here

well, I spammed at those turkey-forums, and got banned, well, I'm discussing this already in another thread.

and well, new info about CG is always great.

BTW, nobody fear the loss of the avatars given by me, they where not attachments, so not bound to PB in any way

DukeFireBird

Jirachi Freak
ok, well i told WPM this, I am a hacker. I tried to help him out with this and i found some interesting info. EVERYBODY EMAIL AOL. The Turkish site runs off of AOL proxy servers. hehe, the hackers also had the IP address out in the open, I had some fun myself... =)

If you guys want any info, PM me

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
DukeFireBird said:
ok, well i told WPM this, I am a hacker. I tried to help him out with this and i found some interesting info. EVERYBODY EMAIL AOL. The Turkish site runs off of AOL proxy servers. hehe, the hackers also had the IP address out in the open, I had some fun myself... =)

If you guys want any info, PM me
well, as long as you use your hacking powers for the good side, and not for the Turkish side, it's ok
so, GO HACK THOSE HACKERS
pichu.jpg

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
Pokémaniac said:
Could these be the same guys?
Hacked!
Hacked!Hacked!
probebly, both by turkeys
well, their forums had a page full of hacked sites, so those are not the only one

like I said to pokedude, he said that it wouldn't be simple, and I said that WPM isn't stupid too, well, seems like he's just lucky
tongue8lh.gif
(I don't want to insult, but it's true, right?)

kravenace

Cynthia is <3
WPM good news! the blizz.hack people [my brother] working to overthrow all of their IP internet connections were trying our best. Mystery E [Egar] will update the hack war ok? so take it easy.... >:) time for revenge.

Yuveria Hack Reflect Program [Y-2 J 8 P],
This has been an auto post from CodeName : Kravenace
Blizz.Hacks - IcE

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Ooh... Turkey's got a grudge.... Yeah, my trainer card no longer works... better upload it again....

I seem to be the first person actually discussing the OTHER news, but do we know what every single card in CG is going to be? Every one of the 100 cards? So no guessing around like for HP?

Kururu

Aspiring Trainer
What's the point of posting dub episodes on Bitorrent when Pocket Monsters already does the day after the episode airs?

And don't hate Turkey everybody, hate the hackers.

Larsson

Aspiring Trainer
Wow... First you got your connection sabotaged (?) and then turkish 1ee7HAX0Rdewds messes up the forum minutes after the backup!
Good thing there was a backup... :)
About the EP´s: Have you heard about Pirate Bay? Apparently US goverment officials and Hollywood lawyers scared the swedish government into taking action against filesharing.
Wouldn´t you (WPM) be in trouble if you shared the EP´s by bittorent? Or isn´t filesharing like that forbidden in the US?