Monday, 12/11, Lucario Lv.X, TV Schedule

RE: Monday, 12/10, Lucario Lv.X, TV Schedule

Lol, lucario lv x is broken and plenty. IMO Perap will stay. Its name sounds nice.

Monday's the 11th, not the 10th.

Lucario Lv.X isn't broken at all. One-turn agility? Ooh. Infighting is great once and then becomes sucktacular. It's like Hariyama ex, except worse.

Actually, Lucario Lv. X seems to be pretty good. It can probably get 2 prizes pretty easily, especially if it is deployed in the right situation. It looks like a Pokémon-ex, but it still only gives the opponent one prize when it is KOed.

Still... what interests me about the card is the fact that it has the old weakness rule... a Psychic type attack will do double damage to it just like the rules right now.

OMG, double weakness is back, I was hoping they would do this, now all we need is resistance /2 XF, or weakness x4 XF

anyhow, I like the card, it's a decent stage2, decent HP for a stage2, fun attack, fun power, I see a future for it, now to buy it off ebay for $0.01 XF

I think Lucario lv.X is very fair. It's nowhere near broken and it's not crap either. It's effectively a stage 2 with 110HP and double weakness to psychic. Its attack does 80 (which is uber for FFC) but has a drawback that means it's not entirely broken. Its Power is interesting, but you can get around that.

I suppose Psy types will have an easy time of it. It only has to do 30 damage will kill it, if it attack the last turn. 2x(30+30)= Dead Lucario.

WPM said:
... Since the book is available for purchase by anyone in Japan, Lucario Lv.X is an extremely common card, ...
Does that means Lucario LV X only available for everyone in Japan?

It's Pokepower sets up for it's attack, so you won't have to worry about taking the extra 30 damage and you get a good 80 damage in. Remember Lv. X can use their regular version's attacks also, so Lucario won't always have to deal with putting up the +30 damage to itself effect. It has a low retreat cost if you wish to send out another Lucario and do the same PokePower + 80 Damage combo, and you can Briney the other, actually, because of it not being an EX. So, if you're able, you can have a loop of invincible Lucario Lv. X's doing 80 regularly. Question is, will it come out in America?

Lucario lvl, X... now, who didn't see that coming?

It looks awesome, and it's attack/power is more than fair. That thing reeks of coolness.

I think it is a great card, when it is played, your opponent can't attack it, unless you got imprison on it and stuff. The attack is great, just like delta reduction on Deoxys Defense Delta in Holon Phantoms.

Dudeman1993 said:
I think it is a great card, when it is played, your opponent can't attack it, unless you got imprison on it and stuff. The attack is great, just like delta reduction on Deoxys Defense Delta in Holon Phantoms.

Why is boosting your damage taken a good thing?

I would not play this card if it was one of the only 20 cards in the set it is very bad on so many different levels.

Back