Monday, 10/2, Diamond and Pearl Sprites

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
so they didn't find out how the sprite are programmed yet?

anyways, everything looks nice, the mew stated grass poke doesn't look like a poke, so I hope that means that it's just another random legendary (OMG, so many legendaries -_-)

mews look (like stated before) cute

anyways, I checked the stats, and like I noticed 3 times, there are 2 normal pokes with 10 for every stat, I've been thinking, does this mean that bad egg and ??? are back (or still there)?

what to do, what to do, too many mew pokes ... must ... catch ... them .. all ... got ... new ... purpose ... in ... life ... :F

oh, just wanted to tell you guys, manaphy IS the new mew, what seems like its prevo, is a poke that you get by breeding manaphy, so, well, no getting a second manaphy by breeding, just that poke, but I guess it's cool to get a completely unrelated poke when you breed (this explains the egg thingy)
manaphy, I hereby officially welcome you to the mew family :F (ok, so you're not psychic and you'll probably get a gender, but so what)

S

Shiny Charizard

i think that manaphy is cool, but if it has a pre-evo, why doent it evo into manaphy?

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Sweet I can't wait to see the new pokedex when it comes out and I recommend netscape for better viewing because it is bug free and it also shows everything better and netscape is a lot like explorer now with the side bars and stuff so try it because it has better quality and it is safer for your computer.:)

Pokemon_Master_THW

Aspiring Trainer
I remember seeing an edit by WPM that he knows who the 3 God Pokemon are. But I don't see the edit anymore. What happened?
I REALLY want to know who the 3 Pokemon are... ...

CCloud

Aspiring Trainer
Nice sprites, but you don't have to go through the trouble of getting larger ones.

masterryanx

N
RE:  Monday, 10/2, Diamond and Pearl Sprites

Pokemon_Master_THW said:
I remember seeing an edit by WPM that he knows who the 3 God Pokemon are. But I don't see the edit anymore. What happened?
I REALLY want to know who the 3 Pokemon are... ...

I was just about to say the same thing... What's up WPM?