• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Mods-please destroy this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Arceus has convinced me to Keep Playing Pokemon. Haves Dialga G/Arcanine G League Promos

CML for Diagla G and Arcanine G League Promos, please.

RE: Arceus has convinced me to Keep Playing Pokemon. Haves Dialga G/Arcanine G League Promos

eevee said:
CML for Diagla G and Arcanine G League Promos, please.

the only thing on your list that I am intersted in is Salamence Lv X. I also have a Rocket's Articuno EX I can trade

I have the Rocket's Articuno EX already. Are you sure you didn't see anything you want because I am not trading the Sally X for the two promos.

well then I guess we can't trade at this time

updated my Haves. Tangrowth and Shaymin Lv X are now pending out. Edited my Wants to

updated again after a few trades. Removed Tangrowth and Shaymin Lv X from Haves. Added Hippowdon Lv X. Took Salamence -PA off my wants.

CML for Arceus Lv X-Omniscient-pack

YourP1MP I can trade it for Gengar Lv X

Sorry, Gengar is worth more than Arceus. Thanks for considering though.

My
Gengar Lv. X
Glalie PA

Your
Arceus Lv X-Omniscient-pack
Gallade 4 Lv X or Hippowdon Lv. X
X2 RH Expert Belt

Emoto- I'll give you ONE of the Lv Xs and the belts for it.

DarkJawa said:
Emoto- I'll give you ONE of the Lv Xs and the belts for it.
hhmmm nevermind, i may be taking a deal for tangrowth x and arceus 95 lv. x, but could you cml for the x2 rh expert belt

sorry, they are not RH

Charizard G x1 [RH]
Charizard-Arceus x1
Garchomp Sleeves [used]

For
Darkrai Lv X-promo
Call Energy x2 [RH]

CML for Dialga G Promo (if stitch)

Edlittle- I don't see anything on your list I am interested in.

Charizard G x1 [RH]
Charizard-Arceus x1
Garchomp Sleeves [used]

For
Darkrai Lv X-promo
Call Energy x2

That sounds good to me chanman. PM me to finalize

another update. Added Blaziken FB Lv X to my haves. Took Darkrai Lv X off my haves. Added Electivire FB Lv X to wants

time for the 1st bump of the week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back