Modified Spoonholder.

Lieutenant Houndoom

Back from the...
Well, c-m got Modified, so now let's celebrate with large amounts of spoons and :F's.

:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F:F

I already used up my daily limit of :F's today, so I'll just give him spoons.

*Poof!*

Yay! It's raining spoons! Literally!

Congradulations on becoming a Mod, CM! You better do a good job because if you don't... *smacks fist into palm of other hand*

:p

Congrats c-m! I'll Beat My Alakazam Up so i can get a Spoon or 2 ;). Hope that make your day even better

Thanks, guys :)

I'm glad to see everyone's supporting me, I actually thought some people would start complaining.

Ok, people, keep on posting, I want this thread to be bigger than Bacon's :p

Congrats c-m...must go to kitchen and find all spoons...in the meantime, here are your :F's

:F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F

People, people, ":F" is just a smiley, not a mod-day present, it's appreciated, though, just, stop it, thank you :F

Hey, c-m.....Now that you're a mod, maybe you can answer the question that everyone has been DIEING to know the answer to.....Are spoons the dominant species??

congrats. To celebrate I give you the 4th most powerful galactic spoon

We now have an :Fing moderator. Congratulations, c-m!

By the way, are you still doing Strategist duties?

Congats c-m. Now i'm the only member that has a c-m avy that isn't a mod. 0_o I'm special, i'm special:p Anyway I honestly had no idea that you made up lurb. I thought i heard it somewhere, but my defenition is
Lol
Uber
Random
Blabbering.
lurb is forever.. <(0_-)> Frankensmiley

Master of the six kings said:
Congats c-m. Now i'm the only member that has a c-m avy that isn't a mod. 0_o I'm special, i'm special:p Anyway I honestly had no idea that you made up lurb. I thought i heard it somewhere, but my defenition is
Lol
Uber
Random
Blabbering.

You are "special", Mot6k...
Why??
because you are the only one who is always lurbing... :p
Anyway, congrats again, c-m.... :D:D
By the way, you can't stop me from doing this, ... :p

c-m: Actually, I can, ":F"s removed. I promise this wil be the last time I use my powers for something as stupid as this, though :F

Master of the six kings said:
Lol
Uber
Random
Blabbering.

Ahem, I am the creator of LURB, thank you very much...

Anyway, I didn't say congratulations on here, I already did, like, 1000 times in the chatroom. :F

Have a great time with it. :F

Shawn out.

yay!One of my Favourite members becomes a mod!I started to cry(But that was from the light from the laptop).I congratulate you sincerely awfully spiffingly contuckyf-fried chickenly splendidly!!But I still get to be your evil twin *Muhahahahahhahah!*

Back