• Texas Rangers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Minnesota Twins

• Cincinnati Reds

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The O's look pretty good, but talk to me in May/June on how they and then we'll take breakout year.

Phillies are 3-0, ace number four Cole Hamels is pitching tomorrow xD!!

Looks like my Yanks are doing good so far, luckily I have DVR to record games I miss now, so I don't have to sit through commercials on YES's replay… So far I've been pretty impressed with what Soriano can do, and neither him nor Martin have managed to screw up big time yet, so I'll cut 'em some slack :). I just don't want to see Soriano in particular turn into another Burnett; last season there was quite a group that saw him as reliable or at the very least decent at least from his pre-Yankee career accomplishments, but I was outraged about how he screwed up in the playoffs, and in general he was doing a pretty shoddy job after June, at least where it counted. Even though they're doing well so far though, I think the season is gonna be a bit sad for the Yanks, considering it's probably Posada's last season now that he's crippled down to only the DH spot, and I wouldn't be surprised if Mariano packs up by the end of next year too (I'll be in denial instead!). But, a new generation has to grow up with a new crew, that's what I respect the most. I'm trying to pick up a few tickets for a Yankees/Red Sox game, I haven't been to the new stadium in person yet because of the time and how dang expensive and refined it is now; I don't need a steakhouse, just a hot dog. And lobsters belong in the ocean, not in the Bronx :p.

And those Mets are really something else! I've been heckling my brother and my folks in Flushing about it over by me in New York, it wasn't a coincidence they started on April 1st, haha. :D But, I wish them the best of luck as well, it'll make the Yankees' job in the WS that much easier…

Go Indians! I can't believe how well we're doing (7-2). Sadly, I'm afraid the Indians won't be able to keep up this momentum. D:

Back