Missing Pokémon Trading Card Scans

masterryanx said:
Shakespeare said:
Please no reverse holos. We think it would look nice to have everything match.

Do you think it's possible to have a sort of seperate set of reverse holo scans? I'm sure many collectors such as myself would like to see reverse holo scans along side normal scans to see exactly which cards were also availible as reverse holos.

Also, are you looking for WotC Best/Winner promos? Or WotC Jumbos (PUSA Shadow Lugia jumbo?), or WotC or PUSA stamped cards? Or any Misc promos for that matter...

We have talked about reverse holo scans being posted. Some of the earlier sets had energy symbols on them and they looked cool. Point is i have nearly every reverse holo avaiable (darn tv reporter). They might show up.

Any other scanning, saving, sending questions my AIM name is shakespearehere.

I have all the Southern Island cards. If I scan them nine cards/sheet, what size/dpi do you want them? Can I just send the whole pic with nine cards on it and you can crop? I can crop them too but it takes time :p *lazy*

Actually I got all of those missing cards on the list... Should I scan them all?

Some links appear dead.
Some card scans are just plain missing. As hard as i try i can not collect every card for scanning. My wife would would take my credit card away!

I need your help!
Some scans are in need of replacing as well.
Southern Islands will be posted.

Here is a list of cards we need:
Deoxys: 103, 105, 106, 107.
Emerald: 93, 94, 95, 96, 97.
Unseen Forces: 101, 104, 105, 107, 108, 114, 117.
Delta Species: 108, 110, 112, 113.
Legend Maker: 84, 86, 87.
Holon Phantoms: 102, 103, 104.
Crystal Gaurdians: 4, 89, 90, 92, 96, 98.
Dragon Frontiers: 2, 6, 90, 92, 93, 94, 95, 97, 98, 100.
Power Keepers: 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 92, 93, 94, 95, 99, 101, 102.

Scan them at 300dpi and save as a JPEG. send them to [email protected].

I sent you an email with all the cards I had from the above list. These were the ones I didn't have:

Deoxys: 105, 106, 107
Emerald: 93, 97
Unseen Forces: 101, 104, 107, 108
Delta Species: 108, 110, 112
Legend Maker: 84, 87
Holon Phantoms: 102, 104
Crystal Guardians: 90, 92, 96, 98
Dragon Frontiers: 92, 100
Power Keepers: 10, 12, 93, 99, 101

I have a Scizor ex, but my friend is using it. If you can't get ahold of one by next week, I can borrow it and scan it. Also, someone at my league owns quite a few of the star Pokemon we are missing. I can see if I can coax him into letting me borrow them and scan them if you still need them. My league is held on Thursday nights, if that helps you know when to update the list or inform me of what we need.

I've already sent WPM the completed POP 1 and POP 2 sets, as well as a nearly completed POP 4. POP 3 is still missing several cards, but for now we're trying to fill in what we have. I'm sure we'll be dealing with POP and promos once this is all taken care of.

i can send in vaporeon,flareon and jolteon out of pop 3 and a mew
and kyogre ex promo maybe.

Alchemist_Almighty said:
I sent you an email with all the cards I had from the above list. These were the ones I didn't have:

Deoxys: 105, 106, 107
Unseen Forces: 101, 104, 107, 108
Delta Species: 108, 110, 112
Legend Maker: 84, 87
Holon Phantoms: 102, 104
Crystal Guardians: 90, 92, 96, 98
Dragon Frontiers: 92, 100
Power Keepers: 10, 12, 93, 99, 101

I have a Scizor ex, but my friend is using it. If you can't get ahold of one by next week, I can borrow it and scan it. Also, someone at my league owns quite a few of the star Pokemon we are missing. I can see if I can coax him into letting me borrow them and scan them if you still need them. My league is held on Thursday nights, if that helps you know when to update the list or inform me of what we need.

I got your scans, thanks. I will have to look at them a little more closely tomorrow.

I've scanned all but
Deoxys: 107
Holon Phantoms: 102
Dragon Frontiers: 100
Power Keepers:12, 93

I also scanned full POP3 and POP4 sets and some of POP5 (missing 2, 4, 5, 8 and 17)
And some rare promos, Collectors Tin Promos (Articuno EX, Zapdos EX, Moltres EX, Groudon EX, Kyogre EX and Rayquaza EX).

Thanks to Mewstor and Alchemist_Almighty we have all scans but:

Deoxys: 107
Unseen Forces: 114
Delta Species: 108
Holon Phantoms: 102
Dragon Frontiers: 100
Power Keepers: 101

POP 5: 2, 4, 5, 8, 17

THANKS!

Extra credit goes to Mewstor for scanning twice!

I'm editing scans as fast as I can. Scanning and editing takes time. I have scanned 6700 cards. Of those about 4700 have been edited. Right now Im working on Power Keepers. this is the last set of cards on the site that need replacing. I'm seeing light at the end of the tunnel. 2 people have sent 35 scans of cards I am missing. Those will be up as fast as I can edit. WPM has been posting scans as fast as I edit! Updates on scans will be posted on the home page. If you have any of the cards I'm missing but can't scan them you can give them to me! lol

Thanks again to the people who have sent scans!

So what scans are needed?

What Promo Scans are needed aswell?

Are you gonna put the Stamped Promos on aswell?

Thanks

Cheese

See my earlier post on what cards are needed.
We only need 8 set cards and 5 POP cards.
Promos, for now, are on he back burner.
I bug WPM all the time to post the promos I have done.
They will be up soon. How soon? Keep checking!
I will post a list of promos we are missing soon.

I have a (somewhat) high-quality scanner and EX Power Keepers #101/108 (Jolteon*), but my scanner's down. If it isn't scanned by then, I'll fix it and get back to you.

Didn't I scan the Jolteon* already or is it not good enough or something or missing?

Back