Missing Pokémon Trading Card Scans

No, Shakespeare sent it to me, and it was excellent quality. I am going to put it up when I get the other missing scans.

MCD said:
I have a (somewhat) high-quality scanner and EX Power Keepers #101/108 (Jolteon*), but my scanner's down. If it isn't scanned by then, I'll fix it and get back to you.

We have that scan, thanks!

I am trying to upload my Charizard* scan, But after a while it tells me on a board message "Invalid Forum". The scan is 8MB big, I don't know if it is too big.

How many more scans until the site has the complete collection of Pokemon Cards?

Thanks

Cheese

Ok Pokefans!

This is still the cards we are missing:

Deoxys: 107
Emerald: 93, 97
Unseen Forces: 114
Delta Species: 108
Holon Phantoms: 102
Dragon Frontiers: 100
Power Keepers: 101

POP 5: 2, 4, 5, 8, 17

THANKS!

I'm working on scans sent to me. Work has me moving back and forth across the country. Please be patient, scans sent will be posted.

On a side note some of the links that were bad are now good! I'm not telling which ones! Let me know if you find any that are still bad.

All scans not high quality or dont even exist

Crystal Guardians - 4, 89, 90, 92 & 98
Delta Species - 16, 17, 108, 112 & 113
Deoxys - 103, 105, 16 & 107
Dragon - Fine
Dragon Frontiers - 2, 4, 90, 92, 93, 94, 95, 97, 98 & 100
Emerald - 93, 94, 95 & 97
Fire Red & Leaf Green - Fine
Hidden Legends - Fine
Holon Phantoms - 102, 103, 104
Legend Maker - 84 & 86
Power Keepers - 101
Ruby & Sapphire - Fine
Sandstorm - Fine
Team Magma vs Team Aqua - Fine
Team Rokcet Returns - Fine
Unseen Forces - 101, 104, 105, 107, 108, 114, 117 & Unown B

Aquapolis - Fine
Expedition - Fine
Skyridge - Fine

Challenge - Fine
Heroes - Fine

Destiny - Fine
Discovery - Fine
Genesis - Fine
Revelation - Fine

Base Set - Fine
Fossil - Fine
Jungle - Fine
Team Rocket - Fine

Base Set 2 - Fine
Legendary Collection - Fine

I was just asking which scans have u got and when they will be updated, cus i was looking on the site and got bored, so i check all the links and found that some didnt exist and some werent high quality

Thanks

Cheese

That was extremely nice of you to do. :) When you mean low-quality, do you mean pre-release scans with watermarks that do not match the rest of the cards in the particular set?

Thank you for doing that! I was going to spend a few hours over the weekend going through them all. :D

Water Pok�mon Master said:
That was extremely nice of you to do. :) When you mean low-quality, do you mean pre-release scans with watermarks that do not match the rest of the cards in the particular set?

Thank you for doing that! I was going to spend a few hours over the weekend going through them all. :D

Don't worry, its ok

Yes That what i mean, the watermarks don't match & the card sizes aren't the same aswell

Thanks

Cheese

Back